Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like White Mustang is a kind of song that you'd ride something to. Is he cuffed to the chair? He could be :sluttybunny:

I bet irl Lana is the one who likes to be tied & all not the guy, lol.. but yeah, you made me visualize a dim-lit room with that scenario & Lana riding on the beats to White Mustang - damn! :sluttybunny:

(I wish my younger sister never joins Lanaboards :hooker:)

So my take from the last 5312 posts in this thread is- 

Lana is never allowed to use the word Summer again

bummer.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I bet irl Lana is the one who likes to be tied & all not the guy, lol.. but yeah, you made me visualize a dim-lit room with that scenario & Lana riding on the beats to White Mustang - damn! :sluttybunny:

i hope she does  :lanahottie:

Anytime  :brows: 

I hope she doesn't til she can handle it if anything  :um3:

UV/Honeymoon

I just woke up and I dreamed about Summer Bummer being one of the worst songs I've ever heard :toofunny: I'm even more scared now

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Just read through the last 6 pages. Some of you need to lay off @@HoneymoonDaddy. :smokes3:

i see you've changed ur sig, again

i like you too damn much on this site and everytime somethings changed i hope to fck you didnt change arcadia bc i wouldnt kno who tf you were

wont be a dream in 3 days

tumblr_inline_mtc94khwat1qzw3a7.gif :horror:

i see you've changed ur sig, again

i like you too damn much on this site and everytime somethings changed i hope to fck you didnt change arcadia bc i wouldnt kno who tf you were

:thumb3: yeah I change my sig a lot (and icon) but I wouldn't change my username dw :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Summer Bummer ought to be interesting if in fact there are two rappers on it doing their thing; I'm interested in how much she keeps them under control (if she does). Multiple rappers on a track seems like something only the male singers do (Frank Ocean). Do we know of a lot of female singers with 2 rappers featured on a track? 

i'm digging the Get Free is Yosemite theory

also getting Swan Song vibes from it

ill keep summer bummer the same but if Yosemite had a title change im putting that fucker back to Yosemite in iTunes. she did NOT deserve this

636160853658613678-1642751764_raw.gif

Summer Bummer ought to be interesting if in fact there are two rappers on it doing their thing; I'm interested in how much she keeps them under control (if she does). Multiple rappers on a track seems like something only the male singers do (Frank Ocean). Do we know of a lot of female singers with 2 rappers featured on a track? 

nicki minaj-only & no frauds  :creepna:

Jessie J - Wild