Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

can we start censoring l*fe is b*autiful @@Elle

I'm a fervent life is beautiful supporter and even I agree with this message. Swear to god someone asks one more time about LIB being on the album and ill kmsl. All it does is remind me of the beauty we missed out on.

Lana should really make a horror album, something along the same lines as Once Upon A Dream, it'd suit her aesthetic and image so well. I want this so bad

Is Coachella the third single or Summer Bummer?

Summer Bummer. What's a Coachella? :horror:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yes, where she'll say "So excited for this one song I debated on putting on the album called 'Groupie Love' and it features Marianne Faithfull and it's a song about politcal happenings in the world and it's my favorite song." 

A Marianne Faithfull collab is my biggest dream tho.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L.. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L.. L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L.

just getting it out of my system, don't mind me.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wonder if she'll actually put an old unreleased song on the album. She should rework Roses with a better production and without the rapper

the btd album is full of old recorded songs

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

the btd album is full of old recorded songs

and uv has old money which was recorded like in 2012 i think 

V Cover tomorrow

stock-photo-macro-of-folded-receit-paper ?

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I'm cackling lmao. Didn't we literally just have a heated discussion at the dinner table with some of the best green eggs and ham I've ever tasted.

Let that song die or else the hall monitors will send you to the office for disruption.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

off topic but have u guys listened to foster the people singles ? its so good

rs_400x253-160127120033-excited1.gif

If it's off topic, keep it off the thread. There is a random conversation thread, an "entertainment" section and a status bar for things like that

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

swish swish bish

another bop in the basket

can't touch this

another coachella in the casket :rip:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am all for having a great time and what not; But she gotta stop partying every night... it is less than a MONTH till the record and it is dead silence... I hope she has a bunch of things up her sleeves because all of us are getting tired and I DO NOT want to be let down with some political hip hop album ... I want White Mustang, Yosemite, BAR vibes.. I need the Queen of Sadcord back...

Maybe she's partying because the album is finally done and chooses to ignore the reminder messages about informing us about all the album details. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png