Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's a little weird if coachella is actually on the album bc she didn't sing it in the live performances and she singed Cherry, Love and Lust for Life... She kinda ignored Coachella... Uhm... Idk lets wait and see

It's a little weird if coachella is actually on the album bc she didn't sing it in the live performances and she singed Cherry, Love and Lust for Life... She kinda ignored Coachella... Uhm... Idk lets wait and see

I hope she ignore and delete it from the album  :deadbanana:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

It has felt like such a long time since Honeymoon came out. 

I hope Lana stans breathe a collective sigh of relief when this album finally comes out.

But knowing this board, there will probably be negative stuff regardless.

Also, I wonder when the album AFTER Lust For Life will come out? 2018? or... 2019?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

It has felt like such a long time since Honeymoon came out. 

I hope Lana stans breathe a collective sigh of relief when this album finally comes out.

But knowing this board, there will probably be negative stuff regardless.

Also, I wonder when the album AFTER Lust For Life will come out? 2018? or... 2019?

2019 seems more realistic  :defeated:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

sorry sis i don't wanna hear you sing political songs i want sad UV songs 

Same. Except I don't want sad UV songs. I want Upbeat sad BTD songs.

1. "Summer Bummer" and Playboi Carti took away anyyyyyyy chance this album had of being her best.

2. Lana wouldn't have said 18 tracks after the BBC performance if she didn't mean 18 tracks. 

3. She never talked about May 26th being the release date. Not once.

Playboi Carti really is going to ruin that song. I'm so annoyed. asap and Lana know how much we love THEM together. No need to add your crew because he needs more exposure.

She better release in July or I'm throwing a fit lol

To prepare myself for this thursday I thought I should give a second try to Ridin.. well I just listened to it and I can't help myself I don't like it at all :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

To prepare myself for this thursday I thought I should give a second try to Ridin.. well I just listened to it and I can't help myself I don't like it at all :defeated:

Asap's verses suck because they weren't finished at all. Do you like Lanas part?

LIZARD PEOPLE

Asap's verses suck because they weren't finished at all. Do you like Lanas part?

Maybe it's because I can't associate Lana with rap and I don't like the instrumental either. I'm not saying that I hate it tho.. Lyric wise isn't even that bad

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun