Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wouldn't mind a leak tho :oic:

I'm trying to stay away from unclean thoughts such as this and stay on my high horse, denouncing all leaks and act like I'm too good for it. But when good, decent Lanaboard citizens like you say shit like this it encourages me and now I'm having impure thoughts about leaks again!

Lana isn't saying anything about the album or Summer Bummer so the album isn't gonna promote itself sis! So a leak would not be a bad thing if yall Bettie's want to be excited for the album again. Lana probably forgot Summer Bummer was being released this week anyway.

24 is fucking awesome i do sometimes listen to the ending ALL DAY bc it's awesome

it gives me a 007 vibes ooooofjsdkgfd

YES! It's underrated TBH. Honeymoon is truly her best album. Let's see if LFL will top her!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Lana isn't saying anything about the album or Summer Bummer so the album isn't gonna promote itself sis! So a leak would not be a bad thing if yall Bettie's want to be excited for the album again. Lana probably forgot Summer Bummer was being released this week anyway.

tbh if her album leaked now, I wouldn't be upset. hell, it would be more promotion than Lana has done since pushing the album back.

yas lana, keep saying nothing, work that silence gurl, keep pretending like you don't have a single/album coming up, i am LIVING

Do you think it's even coming out next month?

giphy.gif

I'm trying to stay away from unclean thoughts such as this and stay on my high horse, denouncing all leaks and act like I'm too good for it. But when good, decent Lanaboard citizens like you say shit like this it encourages me and now I'm having impure thoughts about leaks again!

Tbh, it's been a while since I've heard a Lana song on its proper release date. There are always leaks, and I want to, for once, enjoy the song at the same time as everyone else. For me, this has been my most anticipated snippet, so I kind of want it when she wants me to have it.

tbh if her album leaked now, I wouldn't be upset. hell, it would be more promotion than Lana has done since pushing the album back.

Do you think it's even coming out next month?

Right before I saw summer bummer, I definitely did not think so, which is why I made that bet with you. Lol. But now there's this single coming out, makes me think things might go back on track? But she hasn't said nary a peep. Very frustrating. I'm quite ambivalent at this point

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Right before I saw summer bummer, I definitely did not think so, which is why I made that bet with you. Lol. But now there's this single coming out, makes me think things might go back on track? But she hasn't said nary a peep. Very frustrating. I'm quite ambivalent at this point

I feel like everything about the album will come out in V Mag. Maybe she was saving info about the album for this magazine.

2 days left (in the U.K.). I think I already know how I'll feel about the song. Like, I'll like it but I won't love it kinda thing.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven