Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i feel like the only things im worried abt at this point is the production + the chopped songs

if there were currently 18 songs a month ago and we don't get a deluxe version, is that at least two polished and finished songs just gone? All of the other unreleased/leaked outtakes were all fairly lq or demo sounding (bar SK,QoD, and FC/AFFA to an extent); 

and for the production: i hope CWIMM gets a rework, as anyone could tell it was made in a few weeks from scrapes, and if she made other songs & collaborations since April/May will they be the same poor quality? Were the added songs worth how far the album was in development just to be pushed back? Will they be polished? 

everything else ill just give my faith in her. Even with rocky pre-releases she's yet to dissapoint, I remember the lukewarm and negative reactions to HM's singles. And regardless, if I dont like the titles or the cover photo I can just change them to something more fitting; that's no big deal. 

However I am excited for the V mag reveal tomorrow + SB, :party:

"Lana Del Rey #shotbyklein for @vmagazine Animation art @bessnyc. thank U Stephan Gan for your inspiration!"

19428629_287396761727014_668122611606303

19429523_648187755383230_221596400672676

i sense a beehive, so that means wig:torched

legit hope the photos dont have this weird lq grainy filter to them and that they're just for hype

legit hope the photos dont have this weird lq grainy filter to them and that they're just for hype

wouldn't be surprised if they did tbh  :biblio:

wouldn't be surprised if they did tbh  :biblio:

should i have waited b4 i just hit submit to preorder the magazine..  :toofloppy:

"Lana Del Rey #shotbyklein for @vmagazine Animation art @bessnyc. thank U Stephan Gan for your inspiration!"

19428629_287396761727014_668122611606303

19429523_648187755383230_221596400672676

19436759_316104828842780_838860564206295

19428880_556800911376539_443019015801641

19429209_436925850024663_504437220362629

her hairstyle & make up looks similar to the pbotoshoot she did with V magazine the last time but with a completely opposite atmosphere. There are Cherry Blossoms/Bougainvilleas compared to the noir-like & gloomy aesthetic the last time.

Interviewed by Stevie Nicks? then I don't think we gonna get factual details & solid info about the upcoming album but more of that 'life of an artist & how we influence the generation' shit.

Paris Hilton is a Lana stan. She literally comments on everything Lana related. Maybe she will join LB eventually :party:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

her hairstyle & make up looks similar to the pbotoshoot she did with V magazine the last time but with a completely opposite atmosphere. There are Cherry Blossoms/Bougainvilleas compared to the noir-like & gloomy aesthetic the last time.

Interviewed by Stevie Nicks? then I don't think we gonna get solid info about the album we gonna get next month but more of that 'life of an artist & how we influence the generation' shit.

The Dazed issue was okay tho, I found it interesting to see her telling about LFL and TNC to Courtney 

The Dazed issue was okay tho, I found it interesting to see her telling about LFL and TNC to Courtney

Yeah, it was good & we got some new song titles too, I guess? & it was cute to watch them praise each other after every line & hear about Courtney's view about how she met Elizabeth Taylor & how she set real palm trees on fire for her 1998 'Malibu' video in & how they'll settle in London after retirement!

Now I'd rather have Stevie Nick & Lana talk about how they're "here to lighten life, lighten like lanterns & fairy lights to keep people going" than a professional interviewer ask factual questions about her upcoming project which is out in less than a month. :hooker:

Yeah, it was good & we got some new song titles too, I guess? & it was cute to watch them praise each other after every line & hear about Courtney's view about how she met Elizabeth Taylor & how she set real palm trees on fire for her 1998 'Malibu' video!

I can't wait Stevie Nick & Lana to talk about how they're "here to lighten life, lighten like lanterns & fairy lights to keep people going".

Yeah. Stevie has an interesting personality etc. but I'm not really familiar with her since I've only listened to a couple of Fleetwood Mac songs so it'll be interesting to see if she's gonna talk about similar kind of stuff like Courtney did. I'd like to know where she gets her inspiration and a little insight on her witch-like persona lol

But yeah somebody help me out, we're getting the shoot or at least some of it today but when's the actual issue coming out?

Yeah. Stevie has an interesting personality etc. but I'm not really familiar with her since I've only listened to a couple of Fleetwood Mac songs so it'll be interesting to see if she's gonna talk about similar kind of stuff like Courtney did. I'd like to know where she gets her inspiration and a little insight on her witch-like persona lol

But yeah somebody help me out, we're getting the shoot or at least some of it today but when's the actual issue coming out?

I think it is the July edition. We should get the interview along with the photoshoot today tho.

Oh god, another "interview" where another "I'm such a legend" artist has an artsy-fartsy conversation with Lana over a cup of tea and they decided to put it out as an "interview". Why can't she just do an exciting, professional one with cool infos about her upcoming album?

Isn't Lana's contract with Interscope Records is over after LFL is out?

Do you think she will sign somewhere else, renew it or retire/recode her music at hoe (indie)?

I'm just scared...

Can we have one album without this tiring conversation please?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Oh god, another "interview" where another "I'm such a legend" artist has an artsy-fartsy conversation with Lana over a cup of tea and they decided to put it out as an "interview". Why can't she just do an exciting, professional one with cool infos about her upcoming album?

Can we have one album without this tiring conversation please?

I remember when she said that she doesn't know what to say during interview. <3

giphy.gif