Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana hasn't announced a single song herself this era  :awkney:

Love - the posters appeared, then it leaked, then it went up on iTunes with no announcement

Lust for Life - BBC Radio 1 announced it before she did

Coachella - that Anghami site revealed it and she didn't talk about it until it was out worldwide

Summer Bummer - Release date and single cover were found online (don't remember which site)

well she did say "ingredients can be found online". Like she said... she wanted this album to be for the (super) fans. She knows we will be hunting down and finding out stuff. In many ways it's kind of nice, it's like we've been discovering hidden treasures or something that only we know

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She'll announce it when the hype has died and everyone has already heard it

Hours?

Gurl the song is out Thursday, its only Tuesday.

doesn't it all get released at once though? So when it comes out in NZ everywhere else will hear it right? or i'd imagine if it's out in a certain country but not out in some countries then it'll just leak

Hours?

Gurl the song is out Thursday, its only Tuesday.

gotta love how up to date some people here are, don't you agree?

cool-laugh-gif-886.gif

I think it's gonna be a worldwide release. Wait until Lana says something about the song/record... But I don't think she knows she has a song coming out soon.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

What if she hasn't said anything about the song because it's meant to drop as a surprise? Considering the way we found out about it, her team probably didn't think we could find out before the actual release. But then again my small theory is dead if she announces it like she did with Coachella

well she did say "ingredients can be found online". Like she said... she wanted this album to be for the (super) fans. She knows we will be hunting down and finding out stuff. In many ways it's kind of nice, it's like we've been discovering hidden treasures or something that only we know

interesting theory but it seems kinda risky too, i would have never thought to check SoundHound or Shazam until you guys did. But of course there just needs to be one person who finds the juice for everyone else to find out , but still

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

It would be a pretty fun concept lol. On that note though has anyone tried Shazam today. I know a few days ago when the whole Summer Bummer thing came to fruition I had Shazam'ed the snippets and they all picked up except BAR. Now I try today and none of them are recognized. Maybe Shazam/SoundHound f'ed up and had to take them down. That or my phone and computer are glitching lol.