Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like maybe that tracklist is wrong now? cause I don't think she would keep bringing up a deluxe edition track in an interview, that doesn't really fit right, and it also was "God Bless America" in the interview, not whatever that long title was

the War song was a little bit corrected

she added "just"

so i think that tracklist was really faek and ghey

I'M SO EXCITED, I'm sorry Lana for doubting you, I always knew deep inside that you'll give us Yosemite. TToTT

Lol, what if I end up hating it. xD

I live for the mess this forum will be if Yosemite is messy as fuck

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Okay but where's the uv vibes with cherry this is freak all over again

Poor electra...

All of Lana's songs have UV vibes when they are played live. It's not really indicative of the studio version.

the War song was a little bit corrected

she added "just"

so i think that tracklist was really faek and ghey

The only thing that irritates me about it is that Summer Bummer is on it. Cherry, WTWWAWWJKD, Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People - Beautiful Problems, God Bless America (aswell as the "and all the beautiful women in it" line) and 13 Beaches were pretty much confirmed at that time and Change and White Mustang were likely to appear. Get Free and Groupie Love sound pretty fanmade if you just look at the titles. But .. Summer bummer's existance was confirmed AFTER the tracklist was uploaded.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Cherry sounds like an UV outtake to me! I love it. Especially the guitar in the intro gives me Pretty When You Cry vibes. I don't know how you guys can't hear it

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

The only thing that irritates me about it is that Summer Bummer is on it. Cherry, WTWWAWWJKD, Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People - Beautiful Problems, God Bless America (aswell as the "and all the beautiful women in it" line) and 13 Beaches were pretty much confirmed at that time and Change and White Mustang were likely to appear. Get Free and Groupie Love sound pretty fanmade if you just look at the titles. But .. Summer bummer's existance was confirmed AFTER the tracklist was uploaded.

or maybe someone already knew it was gonna be called Summer Bummer through SoundHound and from there on out created the fake tracklist

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

How can anyone say it's not UV-esque? It has a pretty PWYC-esque vibe. The only thing that's similar to Freak is the way the chorus "breaks down" and has extremely layered, low register vocals.

or maybe someone already knew it was gonna be called Summer Bummer through SoundHound and from there on out created the fake tracklist

On the other hand, Yosemite could have been renamed into Get Free and she just forgot. Remember when she calles Shades Of Cool "Shades Of Blue" in an interview?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm not saying it's like freak I'm saying freak had a rock vibe live like cherry and I can't hear the guitars on the studio so she probably omitted them if people read the post properly they would of realised it sorry if I didn't make it clear enough

And tbf now that I think of it the studio snippet does sound like freak

Gosh I want the issue but I've never seen V magazine being sold in Finland and there's no way I'm gonna pay a shitload amount of money for shipping just when I'm saving for LFL and merchandise  :defeated:

Guys this interview was probably done before she made the final tracklist... right? And we've seen the final tracklist and Yosemite wasn't on there so

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e