Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys this interview was probably done before she made the final tracklist... right? And we've seen the final tracklist and Yosemite wasn't on there so

I don't think she cancelled it if she loves it that much. But she probably renamed it. The lyrics make it likely it could be "Get Free" (if that track name is legit)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

On the other hand, Yosemite could have been renamed into Get Free and she just forgot. Remember when she calles Shades Of Cool "Shades Of Blue" in an interview?

Maybe the tracklist is fake and who made it up only found out about Summer Bummer because of that old tweet in 2014. I don't know I don't see the point of changing Yosemite into something bland like Get Free

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Just heard the Cherry snippet and was really "This is... really Ultra" and came here and saw the fighting nn

But for me, yeah, it sound a LOT like something that would come from Ultra... the production, her vocals... But I really like it. Love the drums.

Did she say anything new at the V Magazine interview? 

Guys this interview was probably done before she made the final tracklist... right? And we've seen the final tracklist and Yosemite wasn't on there so

I feel like if they changed things they would let v know so it could be edited/omitted

Just heard the Cherry snippet and was really "This is... really Ultra" and came here and saw the fighting nn

But for me, yeah, it sound a LOT like something that would come from Ultra... the production, her vocals... But I really like it. Love the drums.

Did she say anything new at the V Magazine interview? 

She mentioned Yosemite again, calling it her favourite track on the record and even sang a few lines from the chorus, making it unlikely it's not on the album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Im not familiar with Stevie too too much; but I do love her darker Fleetwood Mac and Gypsy days... but her happier lighter songs do not resonate with me. And I guess I am worried that Lana may only do happier lighter songs from now on? Or is that just me being paranoid? She obviously won't do exactly as Stevie would but I'm just nervous bc I fell in love with the dark side.. altho I do love LOVE

I feel like if they changed things they would let v know so it could be edited/omitted

thats true

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Didn't I say y'all would believe anything and that the tracklist that was released was fake and then a couple of you quoted me as if I was wrong? I'm gonna laugh my ass off once the tracklist is revealed and it's not the one we currently have.

If Get Free or any other song is actually Yosemite I'm glad the re-branding wasn't like "GET FREE - YOSEMITE" giving Coachella & God Bless America tease. Sadly is a "bland" title but not long awkward one

Well we don't have a tracklist yet (i'm not believing it unless lana confirmes it) but what we DO know about the tracklist, whatever it may be is that LOVE is the first track!! I was really hoping it'd be the last but first is still nice. The first instruments heard in the song aren't as strong as Born To Die, Ride, Cruel World or Honeymoon were but i'm still on board with it :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e