Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just got home and played Cherry now and OOOHHH MAAAIII GAAAD, IT SOUNDS AMAZIIIIIIIING I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT FROM THE ALBUM!!!

Edit: omg, Steve's first video on his Instagram with all those squares, the audio is horrible, I'm sure I got daymares (nightmares during the day lol), I thought I had broken the speakers on my phone lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Less than 24 hours before SB hits NZ iTunes! I hope it's still gonna get released though, taking in mind that it's been removed from SH now & there's no official announcement.

Same thing happened with Coachella - she never announced it and then just released it. Same with LFL, she literally announced the premier like a few hours before it aired

FzytWEW.png

Same thing happened with Coachella - she never announced it and then just released it. Same with LFL, she literally announced the premier like a few hours before it aired

true but Coachella was very spontaneous so she probably released it right after it was done being mastered

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Don't forget that it wasn't a full interview. "This story has been shortened for web. To read the full interview, order the issue here or pick up your copy on stands July 6."

giphy.gif

true but Coachella was very spontaneous so she probably released it right after it was done being mastered

Dude this era is just such a mess anything could happen tbh.

I know we keep talking about this but seriously I did not think that Lana and her management could get messier. Like how have they still not learned from how tragic her eras have been lately

FzytWEW.png

I also still cannot believe that Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind was even released lol. Like why did it have to be so rushed if the album wasn't coming out until July 21? It's actually embarrassing to listen to because of the rushed production which annoys me because I think the song has so much potential and could have been something really beautiful if it had completely different production. 

FzytWEW.png

You all get excited for Yosemite aka Lana's favorite track-- you all usually hate her favorite tracks.

Don't get overhyped unless you'll get disappointed!

giphy.gif

I wish we'd get Cherry and Summer Bummer with preorder, but it's not realistic.

omg YES Summer Bummer as official 3rd single and Cherry as preorder track!  :defeated:

TBH I think I played the cherry live performance too much, and now I'm kind of bored with it. The chorus is very memorable so it sticked with me and I couldnt resist listening to it over and over. I'm a fool.