Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Isn't Lana's contract with Interscope Records is over after LFL is out?

Do you think she will sign somewhere else, renew it or retire/recode her music at home (indie)?

I'm just scared...

I hope so

:defeated: SHE DID THAT :defeated:

THIS PHOTOSHOOT IS  I C O N I C! The colours are gorgeous, she looks so SO good!  :flutter:

Yosemite HAS to be on the album, why would she leave her fave track off the tracklist? She's spoke about it more than once, it just HAS to be there! 

Cherry studio sounds so good! The clip seems to be edited, it sounds odd at the beginning and the end of that clip, so I'm guessing it has been edited for that BTS clip? But it sounds DIVINE!   :legend:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM!!! YAS LANA!  :crying:

Edit: lol @ my 1000th post here being a meltdown... also can't believe how long it took me to hit 1000? I feel antisocial? Love you guys! :party:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

:defeated: SHE DID THAT :defeated:

THIS PHOTOSHOOT IS  I C O N I C! The colours are gorgeous, she looks so SO good!  :flutter:

Yosemite HAS to be on the album, why would she leave her fave track off the tracklist? She's spoke about it more than once, it just HAS to be there! 

Cherry studio sounds so good! The clip seems to be edited, it sounds odd at the beginning and the end of that clip, so I'm guessing it has been edited for that BTS clip? But it sounds DIVINE!   :legend:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM!!! YAS LANA!  :crying:

Edit: lol @ my 1000th post here being a meltdown... also can't believe how long it took me to hit 1000? I feel antisocial? Love you guys! :party:

Yeah they edited it for the video... and congrats for 1000!  :party:

I hope Yosemite is a deluxe track alà Black Beauty masterpiece, because if it actually was renamed Get Free... Gross. Yosemite already sounded iconic and unique.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I hope Yosemite is a deluxe track alà Black Beauty masterpiece, because if it actually was renamed Get Free... Gross. Yosemite already sounded iconic and unique.

Yeah I much prefer Yosemite as a title, it sounds lovely  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Honestly fucking iconic.

The Cherry snippet

The photo shoot

The interview

FUCKING YOSEMITE

bbys I'm livinggggg

???, ?????????

Tbh at this point I don't really think its about singles ect. it's just "stuff", Change snippet, Summer Bummer release, Cherry live ect, it feels more like she's just advertising the album as a whole then going from song to song properly. I mean is Summer Bummer even an official single? like for radio?.......maybe it isn't.

Less than 24 hours before SB hits NZ iTunes! I hope it's still gonna get released though, taking in mind that it's been removed from SH now & there's no official announcement.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too