Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If I could time travel 5 years into future so i dont have to read the words "life is beautiful " ever again, i would

We heard the song before any track from the fucking honeymoon era, LET IT GO u fags

*drama and OT*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, y'all should discuss Lana's upcoming album here. You guys are terrible!!"

*people discuss - and make assumptions based on the tracklist*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, y'all should not be so entitled and judge tracks based on their names. You guys are terrible!!!"

*attack people and create more drama*

retweet

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

When her record dropped. The day I saw ur Whiste Mustang, ur White Mustang :heart:

me reading this page

23m7wjk.gif

As a power top I feel her music doesn't represent me tbh

Your words are like... Chinese water torture

well i did say vers top, so i guess she represents the small percentage of me that is a bottom

how the fuck they found this photo untagged? qR9xWNDx.jpg

also the album cover pic....... tumblr_inline_orgoezBGLb1tyu7tl_500.gif

Someone here photoshopped it. It's not too hard if you have experience :)

I feel like White Mustang is a kind of song that you'd ride something to. Is he cuffed to the chair? He could be  :sluttybunny:

cherry, white mustang, and summertime sadness bummer better come thru with the sexy f*cking songs like Freak & Religion did, js :hooker:

cherry, white mustang, and summertime sadness bummer better come thru with the sexy f*cking songs like Freak & Religion did, js :hooker:

The word vers of this  :bodyisready:

I still kind of wish Lana would've released God Bless America on July 4th instead of Summer Bummer this week.  :defeated: but I'm really super excited for Summer Bummer

I'm just taking the music as it comes rn. That would be so amazing tho :defeated:

UV/Honeymoon

*drama and OT*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, y'all should discuss Lana's upcoming album here. You guys are terrible!!"

*people discuss - and make assumptions based on the tracklist*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, y'all should not be so entitled and judge tracks based on their names. You guys are terrible!!!"

*attack people and create more drama*

*People discuss Lana without any scrutiny as our ultimate Lord and savior*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, why aren't we talking about planks of wood?? I want to build a deck."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k20h5VgE_ds&time_continue=16

I didn't think I would say it but this edit makes me kinda interested in Daisy Chains.

What got me interested in Summer Bummer was how her voice sounded in the track. It burns so good 

I saw the edit, and it was sorta reminiscent of the original album trailer, so in a way, there'd b hope but  :crai:

UV/Honeymoon

*People discuss Lana without any scrutiny as our ultimate Lord and savior*

"OMG this is a Lana discussion board, why aren't we talking about planks of wood?? I want to build a deck."

Don't ruin it gurl! :(

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I still kind of wish Lana would've released God Bless America on July 4th instead of Summer Bummer this week.  :defeated: but I'm really super excited for Summer Bummer

Who knows?

tumblr_inline_orgoezBGLb1tyu7tl_500.gif

LFL era is the era of possibilities :toofunny: