Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i remember the last time we had a meltdown over a maybe-haircutting

CsgEGxPVIAE6G0_.jpg

I regularly have these meltdowns privately but now I can have them publicly since I joined Lana boards. Would have loved to have been part of the last one. I love her long hair and lyrics about her hair! I'd be devastated if she cut it. She's the reason I grew my hair down to my ass.

Tbh, I am just feeling so underwhelmed by this whole era. I know everyone is already saying this and I don't mean to clog the thread.

I am glad Lana is going out with her new friends (I doubt they are new but she's always been so private, so seeing her out with other celebs so much is kind of weird).

But what about the album? I'm feeling like she is saying this album is for the fans, but she isn't looking out for her fans. She isn't trying to communicate with her fans, anything. 

Obviously I know she doesn't owe anyone anything or whatever, not what I mean. But, I don't even understand why she hasn't confirmed the Summer Bummer release day? It's like she doesn't seem involved in the excitement of announcing things this time. 

Idk, for the first time I have stepped back from listening to her music as much as I normally do, I am trying really hard to listen to Love, LFL, and Coachella (vomit) to get into this album, but I am just feeling like I am moving on from her and everything. It makes me sad. 

That's the end of my melt-down. Maybe I will be surprised when the album is released, if anything is ever released, whatever!! I am hoping for the best but I am just sad about all of it.  :noparty:

I feel the exact same way! She seems a lot more different now and not the Lana I fell in love with! But we will see :)

I wonder if she'll change the tracklist because it leaked? She seems to be doing everything this era to spite leaks and people who think they know what the album is going to be like lol. So I guess it's not surprising that BAR got Black Beauty'd (or worse  :ohno: ) since she seems to have done 1000 different songs for this album anyway. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

I wonder if she'll change the tracklist because it leaked? She seems to be doing everything this era to spite leaks and people who think they know what the album is going to be like lol. So I guess it's not surprising that BAR got Black Beauty'd (or worse  :ohno: ) since she seems to have done 1000 different songs for this album anyway.

It's exciting cus even after the album comes out we still have so much more songs to look forward to that could get leaked :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can someone post a pic of her in the bra pls? im not a lesbian, I just want to see the pic :creep:

Edit: Dw, I saw it. She looks good as always. :hottie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Reading this thread makes me so nervous but tbh we have not heard a large majority of the songs in full yet, so idk... just going to be positive

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm enjoying Lorde's album so much! I've never listened to her before but this album is amazing! I only knew royals and thought it was an annoying song cus they overplayed it way too much. I'm glad we got this album because it's something to enjoy whilst waiting for LFL <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is this the one where Lana was with the dogs on that farm/country-side setting?

Yes, by steven klein

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E