Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Also for those people talking about how she doesn't like deluxe editions, that is true, I do remember her saying something along those lines, but seeing how she is pandering a bit more commercially (in theory lol) and for the fanbase this album cycle, it may be that she allows for it this time.

I'm holding out hope that 'In My Feelings' MAY be Yosemite since it was about relationships and stuff.. Who knows.

But Yosemite is such a pretty title, why change it to something generic as 'In My Feelings'.. So that wouldn't really  make sense.

It also doesn't make sense that she'd name a song summer bummer but here we are

LIZARD PEOPLE

i still can't believe with my human reasoning capacities that she hasn't even as far as alluded to the album in the past weeks. 

I wasn't really around for the UV cycle but I hear she abandoned it completely, anyone can recap the situation of that?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

But Yosemite is such a pretty title, why change it to something generic as 'In My Feelings'.. So that wouldn't really make sense.

Maybe it was inspired by Donald Trump - he prefers incomplete sentences & meaningless phrases too. :hooker:

Anyone want to share what the *ACTUAL* tracklisting is bc the website took it down.

1. «Love» 

2. «Lust For Life» (feat. The Weeknd)

3. «13 Beaches» 

4. «Cherry» 

5. «White Mustang» 

6. «Summer Bummer» (feat. A$AP Rocky and Playboi Carti)

7. «Groupie Love» 

8. «In My Feelings» 

9. «Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind» 

10. «God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It» 

11. «When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing» 

12. «Beautiful People Beautiful Problems» (feat. Stevie Nicks)

13. «Tomorrow Never Came» (feat. Sean Lennon)

14. «Heroin» 

15. «Change» 

16. «Get Free»

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Calm down guys, it was obvious someone would start to spread that in order to get attention. It's always like that - song title surfaces/gets confirmed and all of a sudden it's LeAkInG

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can't wait to watch the meltdowns when Coachella stays as it is without further production. :dmd:

as the opening track to get y'all in the mood :creep:

oh, I also wonder what other female collaborator we have? Lana said she was specifically going to add another female voice to the album. I hope it's on the track "Groupie Love".

Wait when did she say this?