Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

queen speaks on the radio and on interviews, and all she says are random track names which  may or may not be included, we only have 2 singles and bad recordings of other songs, album comes out in a month, no tarcklist no nothing and now we expect a release feat asap and a dork and she says nothing about it? THIS IS A MESS. LUST FOR MESS. LUFT FOR ABSURDITY. QUEEN WE BELIEVED IN YA BUT YOU LET THE GAYS DOWN, THIS BETTER BE A F TREMENDOUSLY GOOD ALBUM OR WE DONE(or at least we''ll pretend this era never existed)

I'm blaming this all on the Love leak.

gurl I think we are lucky to have had the leak cause Lana would never have released the shit or the video would be released like 3 months after the album release. The management and promotion is utter shit, bollocks is all I say. Queen you got me angry.

Do you think Lana knows that most fans hate Coachella? Maybe that would make her re work the song or scrap it

Yap, and maybe makes another song that we're going to hate, the cycle continues  :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I find it so strange as an artist myself how little she wants to talk about and promote her work. Like, if I had the opportunities she does, I would grab it by the horns, as nothing is promised in a creative career. I used to be quite patient with her up until the last few weeks, but now I can't help but no longer feel excited. I may very well love the album, but I can't help but feel that my now stale anticipation will affect how I listen to it the first time.