Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So is Lana giving us Summer Bummer by giving us a summer bummer?

“omg summer bummer was uploaded privately to her vevo channel. she only has 34 videos uploaded and her video count went up by 1”

Are you sure or being sarcastic?

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Only 8 more hours to the next meltdown when the song's not released at midnight in NZ but actually on the 29th some EST or PST time or whatever :party:

gosh i better be wrong tbh

Only 34 are public. It's only a fact. :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

post-18867-0-18091800-1498709657_thumb.jpg

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Only 34 are public. It's only a fact. :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

We should srsly make a book about Introduction and Greetings to Lana's Fandom. Containing this specific topic.

But well, bby that video has always been in there. It's a tropico (best video lana ever did) thing

???, ?????????

Not this whole situation being a :quote: summer bummer :smile2:

:noparty:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This song isnt coming and this album wont come in the 21st either. Just watch.

There's a difference between a date tweeted by Lana, and a date sourced from some app that nobody had ever heard of before this happened.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png