Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think we'll get it in the next hour. Even with Lust For Life (a total surprise announcement to all of us), we got the announcement for it like a few hours before. I just don't see Lana doing an actual SURPRISE release of this single. I'm not getting my hopes up! (even if I want this song so fucking bad)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

It was a misprint in the magazine confirmed by the editor

Oh, didn't know that. Okay, thanks for the clarification  :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

What about that "LFL coming 14th July"??  :crossed:

Let's hope you're right  :flutter:

Someone e-mailed V magazine and asked, they replied that it was their mistake and didn't see it before they had started to press the papers.

Source is somewhere in this thread, I saw the screenshot of their answer.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Someone e-mailed V magazine and asked, they replied that it was their mistake and didn't see it before they had started to press the papers.

Source is somewhere in this thread, I saw the screenshot of their answer.

I don't actually need a proof, thanks :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

how to u know that ?

rn listening to TIWMUG aka one of best written lana songs 

I majored in psychicology in uni :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't think we'll get it in the next hour. Even with Lust For Life (a total surprise announcement to all of us), we got the announcement for it like a few hours before. I just don't see Lana doing an actual SURPRISE release of this single. I'm not getting my hopes up! (even if I want this song so fucking bad)

Idk I just know the times we've learned of tracks through Shazam, SoundHound etc we always ended up getting them so I'm still holding out.

Would it hurt her to post a tiny little SOMETHING with the following: "so excited for summer bummer today"? I'm not even asking for an actual official confirmation with timezones just a little SOMETHING

She can post 10 images from a single photoshoot in an hour but won't even say a word about her actual music that's supposed to come out this week? Even today? Where did she learn to handle her career like this? I love her as our awkward lowkey cool auntie we have wet dreams of but honey you've stepped over the line

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She should learn how to promote from Miley Cyrus, i literally saw Malibu advertising everywhere before it's release. She was posting constantly about it, doing interviews, performances everywhere etc etc. Why can't Lana be like that? :( I mean she doesn't have to be in the spotlight but she can still cherish and honor her music by acknowledging it's existence. Pfft gorl :um:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really wish people wouldn't pick on people's looks not everyone looks great or skinny all the time and you won't there will be times you gain weight or look bad and besides lanas been fat sure but never obese comparing her to a whale is a bit iffy tbf

She's been promo'ing cherry harder than Summer bummer tbh (if that even is your real name), I hope we have all just been duped by some gay or girl who has no desire but to fuck with our gullible asses and that we're getting Cherry next..

I really wish people wouldn't pick on people's looks not everyone looks great or skinny all the time and you won't there will be times you gain weight or look bad and besides lanas been fat sure but never obese comparing her to a whale is a bit iffy tbf

even if the person is obese, there's no need to call that person a whale. That's just mean

shes making us suffer this era bc we leaked almost all of her songs

Think of how much she'll make us suffer if she stumbles on here to find that someone called her an 'obese whale'

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

even if the person is obese, there's no need to call that person a whale. That's just mean

exactly there seems to be a culture with people on sites like atrl and this where they say things like she's not skinny= flop it's ridiculous and tbh you're making a bad stereotype out of yourself