Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why does Lana even need two male rappers on Summer Bummer, she can rap fine herself. 

LIKE THE SUMMER OF SAM BACK IN '69  :agree2:

twinsiez :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

where is the trap bop yall twinks are afraid of getting ? i need to twerk & sway on some man's crotch rn

I love this verse of the holy bible! Preach yaass :crying: :angie:

it's something we can hope for at least. it would kinda make sense for an instant iTunes release after that

but everytime those radio guise say 'special guest' it's usually a bottom-tier cuck and that's why they don't call them by name cuz no one would care but now every stanbase gets thirsty.

This makes A LOT of sense

you did it all for fameeeeee :pft: tell me how it treats you now :bored:

you did it all for fameeeee :trisha:

how does that taste coming out????? :um2: now that you lost the game :brows:

honey how's life treating you now that it's ooooooooooverrrrr :agree: :eartha2: :wowcry: :lange:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Everytime it says lodes of people are reading this topic i always assume something big is happening but nope.

I don't know if this is coming guys but how could this be fake if we have a new cover (with a new photo) and Shazam confirming the song actually exists, there are so many hopes :')

bitch I logged in to lana boards for the first time since the ultraviolence era bc Lana's back at it again and I wanted to know if we were fooled, where the hell is summer bummer?! I need it NOW

lmao what about HM?

bitch I logged in to lana boards for the first time since the ultraviolence era bc Lana's back at it again and I wanted to know if we were fooled, where the hell is summer bummer?! I need it NOW

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=10972619&style=music

coming midnight US (LA?) time

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too