Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

That's definitely the verse, not the chorus. The first 5 seconds sound like part of the intro.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I get the black beaches reference.. She didn't omg

isnt this just about literal black beaches??? lol unless im missing something

Lana, lying bitch, giving us the most miserable, depressing album ever after taking us to the moon and making us feel optimistic. She's about to tear our souls apart thread by thread and pour cyanide down our beckoning throats 

I'm living for this

what about honeymoon

Who?

:makeup:

Jokes. I mean, Honeymoon uses the word "blue" a lot too. "Leather black and eyes of BLUE" / "Got my BLUE nail polish on" / "Daaaaaaaaaark BLUE" / "Everything looks better from above my king like aqua marine, shady BLUE"

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.