Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

No one cares about your top favourite Lana songs. We're here for experiencing meltdowns, blaming Ben and Ed for everything and saying that Lana is over

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Literally this

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Judging simply by the titles and few snippets we've gotten thus far, which songs does everyone think will be the classics of the album?

BTD had Video Games and SS

Paradise had Ride and Body Electric

ULTRAVIOLENCE had West Coast and Shades of Cool

Honeymoon had Terrence Loves You and The Blackest Day

I feel like the classics from LFL will end up being God Bless America, Cherry, and Love.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

lmao i like how there's lodes of users telling people to stop posting your top 10 lana songs and there's still people blatantly ignoring it :lmao:

i love ya'll <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao i like how there's lodes of users telling people to stop posting your top 10 lana songs and there's still people blatantly ignoring it :lmao:

i love ya'll <3

Sorry off topic but:

7. Just dance

6.artpop

5. Dance in the dark

4.paparrazi

3.born this way

2.poker face

1. Bad romance

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Judging simply by the titles and few snippets we've gotten thus far, which songs does everyone think will be the classics of the album?

BTD had Video Games and SS

Paradise had Ride and Body Electric

ULTRAVIOLENCE had West Coast and Shades of Cool

Honeymoon had Terrence Loves You and The Blackest Day

I feel like the classics from LFL will end up being God Bless America, Cherry, and Love.

Honeymoon, the album is a classic

Sorry off topic but:

7. Just dance

6.artpop

5. Dance in the dark

4.paparrazi

3.born this way

2.poker face

1. Bad romance

omg that's so weird i'm listening to GASGA right now!!!! I love AuraA

omg that's so weird i'm listening to GASGA right now!!!! I love AuraA

no i mean venus

uhm...

1. dance in the dark

2. mary jane holland

3. monster

4. paparazzi

5. angel down

y isn't bad romance on that list

BR can choke, it's okay but not my favorite. Dance in The Dark should've been the lead single tbfh

Dance in the dark is so underrated with the gp

BR can choke, it's okay but not my favorite. Dance in The Dark should've been the lead single tbfh

what about that part when she takes off her coat in the video and you get glance at her great butt okay sorry im a bit drunkk guys when do u think lfl will be released ? :defeated:

So now we're ranking Gaga songs? :nono:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.