Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

As if anyone would care if she puts up a preorder

sis no one cares expt her fanbase 

I get your point about preorders only coming from her fanbase; truth. My point wasn't just about the preorder, but also her dropping a (possible) new single. When Lana does something the music industry does take notice and just like any other business there is competition to be had; when the news broke about the Stevie collab it was everywhere. We would obviously care if she puts up a preorder and LFL is for her fanbase after all - Such a same that Summer Bummer is actually turning out to be just that :facepalm:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

So maybe we don't get a preorder ? Can it be like that ? :#

yea it can

but itd be a terrible move on her & her teams part

I just stopped crying because I found out my crush has a girlfriend (he's straight) :toofunny: Lana where are you when I need you the most :trisha: :lange:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me bookmark me

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

What makes you say that..take it back

tbh this is my first era here and idk i didnt get what i wanted out of it. i fucking love lana a lot, but the way she promotes and the lack of info she's given us makes me feel kind of fucking sad. im an artist myself, and i understand, sometimes it's great to make the music and not do the promo but i dont keep my little bit of followers waiting for so long

With BAR, LIB, Original Ultraviolence, PWYC video and LFL aesthetics

And #AKAMertens, OTTR Demo...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: