Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

tbh this is my first era here and idk i didnt get what i wanted out of it. i fucking love lana a lot, but the way she promotes and the lack of info she's given us makes me feel kind of fucking sad. im an artist myself, and i understand, sometimes it's great to make the music and not do the promo but i dont keep my little bit of followers waiting for so long

Well I know what you mean..i really don't know what is hapenning..her latest eras had poor promo too (maybe less than lfl era) but they were like more organized)I hope after she drops the album everything will be fine and satisfying

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Don't be a jerk, and you'll never have to worry about them.

It's hard when you're a LDR fan and she keeps on delaying and ignoring her upcoming album  :icant:

Well I know what you mean..i really don't know what is hapenning..her latest eras had poor promo too (maybe less than lfl era) but they were like more organized)I hope after she drops the album everything will be fine and satisfying

I totally get you, and I know that this album will be awesome! Just by the snippets, I can already tell I'm going to enjoy this album and appreciate this new era in which she for the first time is present with everyone around her, and I see it too. It's awesome to see her being such a happy and beautiful girl that she is, and it's so nice to see her surrounding herself with positivity and it's great. I also really appreciate what this new era brought which was her communicating to us more through Instagram videos, and all of that. I'm really proud of her finally reaching happiness. I just wish she could give us one more single, but I understand where shes coming from, after all the leaks and stuff. It's just... I want her to release 2 more songs before the release of LFL. But I'm excited for it. I like Love and Lust for Life, I'm okay with Coachella, I appreciate the message and her effort behind it. I would just like 2 more songs and one of them is Summer Bummer. (SORRY if the message is long btw)

I just stopped crying because I found out my crush has a girlfriend (he's straight) :toofunny: Lana where are you when I need you the most :trisha: :lange:

im sorry babe. maybe lana will hear your prayers :party:

and our screams

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

When Fine Bros give Lana more promo than her management

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu90ULRKgck

It makes me so happy to hear how much they enjoyed her lyrics, I truly utterly enjoyed watching this. Thank you for sharing.❤️

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png