Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Well, maybe " Two New Tracks" means two bonus tracks to the tracklist. (ie. Deluxe Edition)

she has literally never even confirmed the supposed tracklist so that would be preposterous.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I can't see the video from her livestream. I need it  :deadbanana:

Edit: @Arcadia thanks

She said: "And you're gonna love the two tracks" or is it "And you're gonna get the two tracks"?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I can't see the video from her livestream. I need it  :deadbanana:

Edit: @Arcadia thanks

She said: "And you're gonna love the two tracks" or is it "And you're gonna get the two tracks"?

I know you're gonna love the two traks.

giphy.gif

So its 18 tracks + 2?

Or that 16 songs tracklist + 2 new ones?

Praying for the first one, more is better

no it just means she's gonna release two new tracks that day

they could be any 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

So its 18 tracks + 2?

Or that 16 songs tracklist + 2 new ones?

Praying for the first one, more is better

I think that she's just releasing this two tracks.

giphy.gif

aaahhhh this whole situation is like when you finally get to pop that huge, annoying pimple on your chin and you get washed away by that crashing wave of satisfaction and puss :)))

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

OMG, 2 new songs on 12th of July + (if the rumors are true) new Gaga song the next day. WHAT?  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

these 2 weeks will fly by for me. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out so i will be occupied

You'll be in excruciating pain. But God gave us Honeymoon for a reason. Play it on repeat and enjoy your induced coma until the 12th.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

How does releasing 2 songs work though? :um3:

Oh! What if she releases a long music video consisting of those two songs since she filmed another project with Rich Lee. Like Tropico...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How does releasing 2 songs work though? :um3:

Oh! What if she releases a long music video consisting of those two songs since she filmed another project with Rich Lee. Like Tropico...

Won't it just be 2 instant-grat songs that are available for download while the rest of the songs remain "album only" until the 21st? Other artist have done it I think!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.