Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We can all agree that the playlist we got is either fake or unfinished OR that Yosemite was renamed to Get Free pretty recently and the interviews were done before

We won't know for certain until the 12th. I hope the tracklist is slightly different and Lana decided to get rid of the long titles

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

[urban Dictionary meaning]

groupie love - When rap artists or other types of artists get with their fans. or vice-versa.

_

So it's about us? (I thought it's another term for gang-bang :eek:)

it's probably about lana having sex with a rockstar/rapper she admired when she was younger 

She admits it's a "really long record" and says she "couldn't leave anything out". It's currently 18 tracks long.

in the interview she also says "it's finished," and even like the sentence before which you just quoted, she "couldn't leave anything out."  Then not even a month later she drops two songs?

in the interview she also says "it's finished," and even like the sentence before which you just quoted, she "couldn't leave anything out."  Then not even a month later she drops two songs?

yes??

let's be honest, it wouldn't really be a suprise. But unless Yosemite as been renamed, we can be sure the tracklist isn't the final one, if it's even legit at all

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I still don't understand why some of you are so sure that tracklist is real when there aren't reasons to believe it is, but still doubt about an interview Lana gave to BBC where she said it was finished, there are 18 tracks, she can't leave anything out and we know for sure Yosemite is her favourite track (and why the hell would she rename her favourite track or drop that song?)

EDIT: A damn tracklist with stupid titles like: "God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It"

How's Lana about to fuck a bunch of gay men tho ?

Hell, I'd let her. :smokes:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I still don't understand why some of you are so sure that tracklist is real when there aren't reasons to believe it is, but still doubt about an interview Lana gave to BBC where she said it was finished, there are 18 tracks, she can't leave anything out and we know for sure Yosemite is her favourite track (and why the hell would she rename her favourite track or drop that song?)

EDIT: A damn tracklist with stupid titles like: "God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It"

TBH after the Summer Bummer confirmation, I believe in anything

The only reason that tracklist seemed credible is because of the summer bummer title being corroborated elsewhere and the sites it was uploaded to. But honestly whoever made it could have done that same soundhound thing we did just earlier, and we know those sites aren't credible this era

Gurl really...

I just mean I want a CD preorder not an itunes/digital one hahaha and idk if I preordered the CD off amazon I'd instantly get the songs. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well hah

Gurl really...

The question's not that dumb. Some websites send you grat-tracks via e-mail. And if you pre-order on Amazon, you'll usually get those tracks aswell as a digital download

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The only reason that tracklist seemed credible is because of the summer bummer title being corroborated elsewhere and the sites it was uploaded to. But honestly whoever made it could have done that same soundhound thing we did just earlier, and we know those sites aren't credible this era

then why they didnt put yosemite on it if it was a "confirmed" track lel 

I still have faith that Heroin and In my Feelings are fake title. I hated it at first, but now I'm kind of digging Groupie Love as a title. But God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in it is way too long and GBA works just as fine

nF70D0F.png