Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I still have faith that Heroin and In my Feelings are fake title. I hated it at first, but now I'm kind of digging Groupie Love as a title. But God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in it is way too long and GBA works just as fine

coachella - woodstock in my mind its an awful title and she didnt hesitate in releasing the song with it 

So how does this preorder work? I haven't preordered anything since honeymoon lmao. Is it only like for digital copies you get the songs? I'd want the CD ideally but would that come with the two songs?

Gurl really...

The question's not that dumb. Some websites send you grat-tracks via e-mail. And if you pre-order on Amazon, you'll usually get those tracks aswell as a digital download

When I pre-ordered the physical album of Honeymoon from her website, they sent out emails with links to the tracks as they came available (well like a day later).

The question's not that dumb. Some websites send you grat-tracks via e-mail. And if you pre-order on Amazon, you'll usually get those tracks aswell as a digital download

When I pre-ordered the physical album of Honeymoon from her website, they sent out emails with links to the tracks as they came available (well like a day later).

Thanks guys really wasn't sure as I hadn't done it before. I think I preordered honeymoon late anyway. I'm not that dumb I swear lmao

I really like the title "God Bless America- And All the Beautiful Women in it". It's really beautiful and shows what the song is about, it really looks like a poem's title; but "coachella- woodstock in my mind" is really bad and sounds really artsy-craftsy

The fact that everybody's excited for Cherry/Summer Bummer and I'm just here waiting for Roses Bloom For You a.k.a. this era's Video Games. I JUST WANT TO CRY LIKE A BITCH LISTENING TO THE FULL VERSION

giphy-facebook_s.jpg?t=1

i never thought of that.. honestly could be true

if it wasn't a cut outtake :hooker:

I still don't believe that that tracklist which leaked is real.  She said herself that the album had 18 tracks.

i mean no, not really. Y'all didn't mf listen when she said it CURRENTLY had 18 tracks, we know the album has been changed and ripped and redone several times now, it's not unlike her to remove and add on other songs; she's even shown us the recording of a song that was now cut from the record (at that time)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40073561/lana-del-rey-on-her-new-album-im-in-a-good-mood

imho it's a lame argument; not criticizing you, just your point

people need to retire that counterclaim altogether

i mean no, not really. Y'all didn't mf listen when she said it CURRENTLY had 18 tracks, we know the album has been changed and ripped and redone several times now, it's not unlike her to remove and add on other songs; she's even shown us the recording of a song that was now cut from the record (at that time)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40073561/lana-del-rey-on-her-new-album-im-in-a-good-mood

Forgive me for believing an interview with Lana herself over a tracklist posted by some obscure website

Forgive me for believe an interview with Lana herself over a tracklist posted by some obscure website

I don't think any of us doubt that what Lana said in the interview is true: that the album at the time of the interview was 18 tracks long.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I don't think any of us doubt that what Lana said in the interview is true: that the album at the time of the interview was 18 tracks long.

ok I don't see how this has to do with what I said.  You can all believe she altered the record because some website posted a tracklist.  And I'll choose to believe an actual interview with Lana.  We'll all find out the truth in 11 days, like it isn't this big of a deal.

I agree. My first thought when I heard that interview of her saying "there are currently 18 tracks" was "that will probably change". An 18-track album is very long and considering Lana's spacious song lengths, 18 songs at the length of "Love" wouldn't even fit into a compact disc. I interpret the 18 track comment as she had written and recorded 18 songs that were all vying for a spot on the album and since then she has likely narrowed it down to 16 or fewer tracks that she feels best fit the record. I'm not saying the 18 track album isn't a possibility, but some people keep acting like it's a for sure thing when it simply isn't.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Stunning. .she should

Well when she was 26 she was dressing like a lady and know she is dressing like a girl(who goes for coffee)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She better release the vinyl on the same day she releases the album. I don't wanna have to wait months for it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e