Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wouldnt mind FJM on the album, but its a fairly obvious choice too. Some of you want this album to be white as fuck.

umm. :awk:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When Lana says she made this album for her fans, but all of us having meltdowns this entire era

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

All fans that have no patience for anything and spend all their time on this site. Don't speak for the normal people on this site  :oprah3:

all i dreamed in my life was a stevie nicks and lana del rey collab

i cried a lot when i found about it

yea

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I wonder if that person who sent the head chopping gif was banned. I was eating chips and ketchup and i was not amused :air:

Heroin, be the death of me

Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life

Because a mainline into my vein

Leads to a center in my head

And then I'm better off than dead

giphy.gif

WHO HAS THE ALBUM

lou reed smh

TVU are one of the most iconic bands as is Lou as an artist, i don't understand why people think lana wouldn't cover something like heroin- it's near enough confirmed to be that imo

giphy.gif

I'm gonna be on holiday for the last week of this pre release mess and i won't be able to post here as much and get to witness all the meltdowns and excitment as much :( I'm gonna try and keep updated as much as possible though. Honestly i'm gonna be kinda sad when this is all over and the album is out. :krylie: EMBRACE THESE MOMENTS LADIES 

lou reed smh TVU are one of the most iconic bands as is Lou as an artist, i don't understand why people think lana wouldn't cover something like heroin- it's near enough confirmed to be that imo

She should have covered Lou Reed's solo work. Specifically his song 'Coney Island Baby' :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

In My Feelings is one of the few songs we know nothing about. I dont know what to expect

The title makes it seem like a political song. Like she's talking about how she feels about the american situation with trump or something like that (I'm reaching too far lol). That or it talks about something more happy fitting the lust for life theme. That's my guess

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

HkOlHny.jpg

This will make the album cover 10x better idk why

IN MY FEELINGS LYRICS-

"In my feelings while it's nice and hot

In my feelings I'm a full blown that.

Who cares what they say

Fuck em all anyway,

In my feelings, yeah"

giphy.gif