Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She already played WHite Mustang full.. We just need to put the snnipets togther  :burn:  :burn:  :burn:

so about ur signature... 

is this bop collection still dead 2 u 

:willcut:

White Mustang > her entire discography

white mustang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her entire discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 10^999999999999 roachella*

i think its a decent song dont come for me 

white mustang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her entire discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 10^999999999999 roachella*

i think its a decent song dont come for me 

I don't see how coachella and white mustang are on the same album

LIZARD PEOPLE

Seeing how much Lana loves this record has be so hyped. Shes been driving around listening to the record as if it's at album by her faves. Just the fact that she is so happy with this album makes me happy and I know I'll love it no matter what because it brings joy to Queen and she clearly put her heart into it.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Guys I just got back in town and literally got cell service 5 mins before the white mustang snippet and I am living :defeated: but I see there's like over 100 new pages; did I miss anything else solid or is it all mess?

not really, we had the French mag interview which was nice, she described Yosemite some more,

oh also the leaked tracklist from a few weeks ago that didnt have bar, rbfy, or yosemite on it is confirmed. along with the track runtimes.

Lots of songs are over five minutes, with White Mustang being the shortest at 2:45  :crossed:

16 songs total, nobody knows if there's a deluxe- unlikely regardless. Target exclusive comes with a poster

Groupie Love features A$AP (he's on two songs, making 5/16 features)

Heroin, Get Free, Roachella, In My Feelings, Groupie Love, are the newest confirmed album titles.

On the note of tour thoughts, I really do think Lana will finally change her setlist for this next tour & include a lot of songs from LFL. I forget which one, but she mentioned in an interview that she really wanted songs on this record that she felt that she could sing for years. Also, I remember one of her managers 'liking' an instagram comment about how Lana needed to change her setlist. She seems excited for it too, as she's continued to mention an upcoming "show of her own" at her recent performances as well as what she said in her most recent instagram comment.

RWFPEMA.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

not really, we had the French mag interview which was nice, she described Yosemite some more,

oh also the leaked tracklist from a few weeks ago that didnt have bar, rbfy, or yosemite on it is confirmed. along with the track runtimes.

Lots of songs are over five minutes, with White Mustang being the shortest at 2:45  :crossed:

16 songs total, nobody knows if there's a deluxe- unlikely regardless. Target exclusive comes with a poster

Groupie Love features A$AP (he's on two songs, making 5/16 features)

Heroin, Get Free, Roachella, In My Feelings, Groupie Love, are the newest confirmed album titles.

Thank you! :kiss: So did she call it Yosemite in the magazine?

If there's a target exclusive isn't it likely there would be a special track (like flipside)?

LIZARD PEOPLE