Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If Lana is coming with a Cherry video, I would like a scene in the video like this:

wkd-film-nudity.jpg

my favorite movie of all time <3

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

If Lana is coming with a Cherry video, I would like a scene in the video like this:

wkd-film-nudity.jpg

I think the background video for LFL or Cherry at live performances has petals falling. I love American Beauty and I think Lana is a big fan of this film too since she mentioned the soundtrack for it is her old time favourite.

https://youtu.be/xg-o0DRTRfg

And then Tomorrow Never Came ft her son

awh this is sweet sounding, even if i dont really like her music; this is awkwardly charming

AND YET WHITE MUSTANG IS STILL FUCKING SHORTER THAN THIS

tenor.gif

I keep hoping for a deluxe edition w/ Life Is Beautiful, Roses Bloom For You and Best American Record.

Or they could be Japan exclusives, UO exclusives etc

original.gif

The song from 1974 has a production that is a little too cheerful for Lana. Without being cheap, it has some 70's elements that haven't aged very well, and I can't picture her singing to it - plus, in my opinion, the melody of this song is quite weak.

However, I like the positive / non-pretentious vibe of the song, and the fact that Lana made a reference to it is cute too

RIGHT AFTER I FUCKING POST ABOUT WHITE MUSTANG THIS BITCH DROPS ANOTHER SNIPPET

STOP FUCKING TORTURING ME LANA  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: