Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

remember when our biggest problem was figuring out the codes in the album trailer + the strawberries? how so many were certain a cover of strawberry fields forever (including me bc thats a good fcking idea lana).. goddamn this shit was complicated and now we finally at the finish line girlies :krylie:

They told us everything in that trailer meant something but even after the tracklist leaked I can barely see any meaningful hints (excluding the XO and Chimera logo). Lana sis, you could have at least shown a cherry tree instead of those strawberries.

remember when our biggest problem was figuring out the codes in the album trailer + the strawberries? how so many were certain a cover of strawberry fields forever (including me bc thats a good fcking idea lana).. goddamn this shit was complicated and now we finally at the finish line girlies :krylie:

Yeah, what did those damn strawberries mean anyway? I wonder if the two missing tracks might have something to do with them... They were so prominent and the only color in the whole trailer, so now I'm really questioning their meaning !! :cuteface:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I'm listening to Guns and Roses right now and I like it WAY better than Love, Lust for Life and Coachella :defeated:

Hell yes, I listen to it again now, the production is soooooo good. And the rythme is so lascivious. Way better than this "cloudy" prods, I 100% agree.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Yeah, what did those damn strawberries mean anyway? I wonder if the two missing tracks might have something to do with them... They were so prominent and the only color in the whole trailer, so now I'm really questioning their meaning !! :cuteface:

And instead we go cherries.

Remember how we all thought it was a hint for Strawberry field forever

nF70D0F.png

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I've been reading this thread for a while; its funniness has helped me waiting for this record for such a long time. Even though I'm a fan since 2011, this is the first era I'm really involved in, and I found it cool to join the forum and get to talk with other stans from the whole world ❤️

(also, I wanted to translate the French interview but my account couldn't work until yesterday)

By the way, I was wondering; when Lana refers to the two tracks that were composed before the Honeymoon release, don't you think that Lust For Life could not be included in these two songs? I mean, since she worked on it for one year and a half, she could have meant that she had two songs done before Honeymoon was released - which makes sense because Beautiful People is on the album and it was registered, and probably finished, in August 2015 at the same time as Wild One.

I keep hoping for a Deluxe with Wild One and Yosemite, she made me so thirsty for that song after all these descriptions

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I've been reading this thread for a while; its funniness has helped me waiting for this record for such a long time. Even though I'm a fan since 2011, this is the first era I'm really involved in, and I found it cool to join the forum and get to talk with other stans from the whole world ❤️

(also, I wanted to translate the French interview but my account couldn't work until yesterday)

By the way, I was wondering; when Lana refers to the two tracks that were composed before the Honeymoon release, don't you think that Lust For Life could not be inclufed in these two songs? I mean, since she worked on it for a year and a half, she could have meant that she had two songs done before Honeymoon was released - which makes sense because Beautiful People is on the album and it was registered, and probably finished, in August 2015 at the same time as Wild One.

I keep hoping for a Deluxe with Wild One and Yosemite, she made me so thirsty for that song after all these descriptions

welcome!!♥