Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif Lana going to the target after she decides to change the date again 

btw btd (album) is at 177 on the us so it will rise on the bb200 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

self control , ivy , Thinking about you and solo , his best 

the fact that you left off pyramids and bad religion hurts my soul to the deepest mf point sis, 

p much just listen to CO + Blond/e the entire way and get blessed i cant pick favorites my baby boy too special for that

UPDATE: okay i listened to some of his tracks and it's not really for me. However i really liked the instrumental on Self Control. Kind of all over the place but in an interesting way

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So as some of you may know I work at target and I looked LFL up in our system and it says target exclusive?? Maybe it's that poster we were talking about before

i guess we'll find out once the target, fnac and whatever else pre orders go up in the next few weeks. 

i76mrxw.png 

I'm listening to Guns and Roses right now and I like it WAY better than Love, Lust for Life and Coachella :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

So as some of you may know I work at target and I looked LFL up in our system and it says target exclusive, maybe it's that poster we were talking about before.

Ya better snatch a copy as soon as it arrives

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

remember when our biggest problem was figuring out the codes in the album trailer + the strawberries? how so many were certain a cover of strawberry fields forever (including me bc thats a good fcking idea lana).. goddamn this shit was complicated and now we finally at the finish line girlies :krylie: