Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

How good!!! I love that song so far, she really tried to make a diverse record where she could explore many faces of her music and I'm here for this - even though the White Mustang type of song is where she's the best at. :defeated:

Why do her eyes look swollen again? :poordat: She commented on her own post with classic "I luvvv it", so I guess she's happy and that's just some allergies. :flop:

w6N9k_s-200x150.gif :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How good!!! I love that song so far, she really tried to make a diverse record where she could explore many faces of her music and I'm here for this - even though the White Mustang type of song is where she's the best at. :flatter:

change the 'a' to a 'u' sis  :kiss3:

I AM GONNA TRUST HER 100% BUT I JUST AM AFRAID FOR THE POLITICAL PART OF THE ALBUM

tumblr_inline_odu6qm4zxQ1r50zw4_500.gif

She really needs to change the production on Coachella, otherwise it's just gonna look so embarrising compared to all her other songs. I still like Coachella, but it needs some serious work. Anyways i'm loving WM!! I'm not gonna listen to anymore of the snippet cus i want it to remain fresh for when i get the whole record! :flutter: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She really needs to change the production on Coachella, otherwise it's just gonna look so embarrising compared to all her other songs. I still like Coachella, but it needs some serious work. Anyways i'm loving WM!! I'm not gonna listen to anymore of the snippet cus i want it to remain fresh for when i get the whole record! :flutter: :flutter:

I literally only listen to all snippets once or maybe twice. I like it to be fresh too. I did play the cherry performance like 20 times tho and I regret it but oh well. I've even only listened to Life is Beautiful twice

LIZARD PEOPLE

Caught up in my teens and forgetting

I’ve been up till night come and get in ‘cuz you

Tell me in you arms just a little too tight

That’s what I thought

Summer is meant for loving and living

I was such a fool for believing that you

Could change other ways you’ve been living

But you just couldn’t stop

The day I saw your White Mustang.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle