Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And only Lana can comeup with such cringey nickname (with all due respect)

My thoughts:

- Eclipse (those leaks)

- Graham (that fucking texts)

Graham is rob. I can't remember who said that but I always picture rob writing those essays every time I see him post now lmaoooo

LIZARD PEOPLE

Well, I'm starting to feel a lot better about the album after hearing more snippets. Just worried about the lack of cohesiveness, Roachella not being mixed properly/finished, and what "In My Feelings" lyrics will be like.

And the cover is still a mess. Oh, Chuck. Somebody lied to her several times.

And if she would post anything it will be:

A) Defending her actions / self

B) Telling some shit like ' You have to wait something bigger is coming'

C) Screaming that we are fucking inpatients cunts :creep:

Right but virtually everyone here does all that stuff lol. I think she's more like writing stupid non sense stuff like graham writing 69 on a random thread. 

Graham is rob. I can't remember who said that but I always picture rob writing those essays every time I see him post now lmaoooo

Yup I see him as Rob. Just by the thing that he's the only stan of roachella.

Imagine if Chuck had an account. All the drag to her photos she witnessed :ohno:

???, ?????????

And only Lana can comeup with such cringey nickname (with all due respect)

Jill Valentine is a character from the Resident Evil video games. That'd be so random if it was her lol

the release date tweet is gone! https://twitter.com/lanadelrey

Probably because she's actually going to make an official album announcement next week with the pre-order or sooner. In that pinned tweet, she literally doesn't even mention the damn album or music. A casual visitor would look at her page and have no idea what "July 21st fam" means. Maybe she's ready to stop being messy and vague. LFL isn't delayed.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Those coffees aren't going to buy themselves  :P

GURL THAT'S A SIGN . I NEVER REALIZED THE SHIRT LANA IS WEARING IN THAT PIC UNTIL NOW . BOOKMARK ME BITCHES , HEROIN IS INDEED A COVER FROM VELVET UNDERGROUND .

giphy.gif

Guys Lana could say "I'm Lana" on here and we could all be like "yeah right", WHAT IF SHE LIKED ONE OF OUR POSTS OR EVEN RESPONDED TO US ...

Then I'm embarrased for her to see what really her fandom is :eek: Tho, I'm glad she saw our concern in this era  :crazy:

I love these spooky mysteries of who can be Lana on Lana Boards , gets very exciting and thrilling imo

SOMEONE CREATE A THREAD ASAP

Z6r4ehX.gif

JILL VALENTINE LIKED THIS HE IS LANA CONFIRMED !1!!1!!!1

???, ?????????

Wait, I just listened to Roachella for the first time in weeks. It's actually kind of good wut...especially the last minute.

It just needs better mixing for the final version.

I actually love the last minute despite the fact I've talked shit about the song twice today now

LIZARD PEOPLE

I actually love the last minute despite the fact I've talked shit about the song twice today now

Same :rip:

If the production hadn't been rushed the song could have turned out really, really well.