Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why would Lana suddenly make a video for an outtake?

You guys need to stop falling for Eclipse's bs tea. He just finds stuff online and then reports it like it's exclusive ~*insider*~ info.

He posted dozens of exclusive information that weren't online... 

You're the one being kinda stupid here for thinking she shot it now 

I will die if she change Yosemite to Get Free  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I mean wouldn't that be better than not getting the song at all?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

He posted dozens of exclusive information that weren't online...

You're the one being kinda stupid here for thinking she shot it now

I was literally saying it made no sense for it to be shot now.

He didn't say it was shot now anyway you're the one who came to that conclusion :facepalm:

Have you not read the rest of this page?

Anyway, he's been exposed so many times. He had tea once after a convo with Lana and now just gets info from other accounts or sites where songs are registered.

Have you not read the rest of this page?

Anyway, he's been exposed so many times. He had tea once after a convo with Lana and now just gets info from other accounts or sites where songs are registered.

He made a thread here with dozens of information that he didn't get from sites or Lana and you're like "he's been exposed"

... Stop. We could get more information from him if it wasn't for people like you who keep calling him a liar and worse things even though he has been providing accurate information to us since 2015 

He made a thread here with dozens of information that he didn't get from sites or Lana and you're like "he's been exposed"

... Stop. We could get more information from him if it wasn't for people like you who keep calling him a liar and worse things even though he has been providing accurate information to us since 2015

Honey, no one needs his "info" except for the underage twinks trading their nudes for them.

Honey, no one needs his "info" except for the underage twinks trading their nudes for them.

The fact that you still believe this stupid shit rumor made up by a certain messy user here based on false information they received means you basically don't know what you are talking about. 

I feel sorry that he had to deal with this bs. I wish people responsible for trashing his reputation because of some stuff they heard through the grapevine would come out and apologize. 

he said she "made" a video long long time ago, it's probably some homemade videos like Carmen / Blue Jeans (Video 1) / Video Games / Bel Air... etc.  :toofunny:

what's the big deal...

youve already had that song (paradise - yes it's a bop :creep:) but it's probably some old footages featuring disney princesses and the pole dancing stripper etc.  :toofunny: (i'm happy iif it sees the light tho :creep: )

let's get hyped for the more exciting things like SUMMER BUMMER AND GROUPIE LOVE and the new album.

giphy.gif

i had a dream that lana released a coachella video (and the song wasn't changed at all) and it was just her in various locations swaying back in forth emotionlessly and singing the song. like she was at coachella, then she was like, transported to north korea with a really shitty cgi poof of smoke

I listened to BAR for probably the first time since it leaked and honestly I'm not too bothered it's not on the album  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

i had a dream that lana released a coachella video (and the song wasn't changed at all) and it was just her in various locations swaying back in forth emotionlessly and singing the song. like she was at coachella, then she was like, transported to north korea with a really shitty cgi poof of smoke

Garbage video for a garbage song, how apt

image.png