Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Remember when it was christmas time and the UV outtakes were being leaked but all we wanted was real released material and we were dreading the thought of waiting for it until spring

Or being so desperate that some were hoping for a surprise release on May 26th  :eartha:

But Lana's so obsessed with writing the next Best American Record, and there was nothing yet by the time we got to May, baby, that's a shame   jk

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

What does Solve Et Coagula even mean? Something about blood? (Coagulation of blood or so? Even though Sangre is blood in Spanish...)

things must be broken down before they can rebuild

aka

disSOLVE and COAGULAte 

remember this tweet?

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyCrew/status/801185413784338434

wonder wtf the album was like then if it changed so drastically just within the last few months 

i need a full on docuseries categorizing every slight progression this fucking album has taken, everything from the first melodic voice memo lana wrote for the honeymoon outtakes all the way up to the release and making sure it has an episode JUST on the week of May it was "supposedly" going to come out. She had live performances and interviews lined throughout the week and I wanna know the bts tea. :oprah3:

Chuck better have made it fuckin happen since she apparently doin a documentary of something involving Lana iirc 

It would be a dream come true if Gaga and Lana collabed! My two faves :flutter: Also it would be nice to see two strong woman come together, letting go of their pasts and forgiving eachother. Now they're both on top like Queens <3

i know I'm late but seriously? !!? you dragged me cause I wanted a frank ocean collab and now you want one with gaga? delete yourself

things must be broken down before they can rebuild

aka

disSOLVE and COAGULAte 

Oh I always thought it was like :

Solved and Coagulated = It's OK now,

but yes, it's an Alchemy motto !

"dissolve and coagulate"

+ I'm so happy the cover didn't change, it's so iconic.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

on tour news, remember a while back on ticketmaster lana had a london show in late august but it was quickly taken down within 10 mins. i can confirm it existed because i went on the show page. also got receipts https://www.indieshuffle.com/news/lana-del-rey-brixton-tour-dates-2017/

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Can't WAIT for preorder I'm SO ready to throw all my money on her

Also those American Beauty scenes would be hot as fuck on Lana's video  :xcry:

Happy as the moonshine

she commented "can't wait to sing u everything" Ajdhdhhdehhr

She should have said: "can't wait to sing u the whole btd cd" Anyway, we might get Cruel World and one or two songs from LFL too

I'm Lana. It's true. Everyday I check up on here only to find every twink talking shit about me and my album. Especially one of you who called me an obese whale. What do you expect? I was with Fran (Italian stallion) so every night it was always fancy Italian restaurants with free breadsticks and 6 cheese pizzas. Like they say, love is blind.

You little fuckers wanted the album May 26th? Ha. I had it all ready, but my mistake for checking this place to find that you're all comparing my cheeks to a chipmunks face in the surgery thread. My doctor is the best in New York, at least I can afford to look like a chipmunk you little crotch-goblins. You can't even afford my cocaine necklaces. Tragic.

And don't get me started on the trash you're all saying to my dad (graham4anything). He's almost like, 100. His mind wanders. You're all cruel to the elderly. For that, you guys owe him every designer Hawaiian shirt on God's green earth. All of you can go fuck yourselves.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm Lana. It's true. Everyday I check up on here only to find every twink talking shit about me and my album. Especially one of you who called me an obese whale. What do you expect? I was with Fran (Italian stallion) so every night it was always fancy Italian restaurants with free breadsticks and 6 cheese pizzas. Like they say, love is blind.

You little fuckers wanted the album May 26th? Ha. I had it all ready, but my mistake for checking this place to find that you're all comparing my cheeks to a chipmunks face in the surgery thread. My doctor is the best in New York, at least I can afford to look like a chipmunk you little crotch-goblins. You can't even afford my cocaine necklaces. Tragic.

And don't get me started on the trash you're all saying to my dad (graham4anything). He's almost like, 100. His mind wanders. You're all cruel to the elderly. For that, you guys owe him every designer Hawaiian shirt on God's green earth. All of you can go fuck yourselves.

sincerest apologies

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Ci50abSW0AEVEpE.jpg

i know I'm late but seriously? !!? you dragged me cause I wanted a frank ocean collab and now you want one with gaga? delete yourself

Sweetie stop coming for me. I wouldn't say i dragged you but okaaaaay

Anyways like it or not, Gaga is an icon.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This have to be Lana. Only she would end a message like that. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sweetie stop coming for me. I wouldn't say i dragged you but okaaaaay

Anyways like it or not, Gaga is an icon.

You're both wrong. The only acceptable collab would be with Marina.  :hooker:

Or Troye, but that's not realistic.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif