Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

someone said in another thread that when the preorder goes up we will get snippets of all the songs, from the itunes previews but that's not true right? I just remember in every other era not knowing what to expect for most songs till the album leaked online

im pretty sure itunes doesnt give previews for songs until theyre available to purchase separately from the entire album (so after the album drops)

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I hope some obscure CD-internet store or  some random regional version of Amazon will put up snippets when the pre-order goes up. Or that she releases another album trailer HM/UV style that includes snippets of some new tracks (I imagine a LfL album teaser including snippets from Cherry, Love and two other tracks)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

someone said in another thread that when the preorder goes up we will get snippets of all the songs, from the itunes previews but that's not true right? I just remember in every other era not knowing what to expect for most songs till the album leaked online

iTunes won't but Amazon sometimes gives previews :P

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I hope some obscure CD-internet store or  some random regional version of Amazon will put up snippets when the pre-order goes up. Or that she releases another album trailer HM/UV style that includes snippets of some new tracks (I imagine a LfL album teaser including snippets from Cherry, Love and two other tracks)

I only would love it to see more visuals.

Mfhp.gif

It's already the 9th in NZ so only 3 more days until SB and GL

I'm so hype

only if the tracks are hittin Spotify on midnight, i wouldn't get too excited atm, maybe Lana decides to put it up at like 10 am west coast time :rip: 

image.png

It really depends. In recent years, snippets aren't released with the pre-order on iTunes but I guarantee that we will get previews leaked for all the tracks on some other random website that puts the pre-order up, maybe even Amazon.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I suppose the folk vibe is quite well hidden, but you can hear the influence. The beat is very crisp. Kinda slow but it picks up. Also @yourboy mentioned that it resembles Lana's unreleased song 'Starry Eyed". :)

I adore Starry Eyed so this is exciting! :hdu:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

some random pakistani cd store better leak the album or i'm unstanning

Imagine if we don't get the album in NZ first and have to wait 1 or 2 more days until it's out in the US :squidward:

Mfhp.gif