Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just want Lana to have some role in a Tarantino film and Groupie Love to be played during the end credits

Wait henny. Groupie Love has Tarantino vibes (I haven't listened)??? That's so exciting :hdu:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Wait henny. Groupie Love has Tarantino vibes (I haven't listened)??? That's so exciting :hdu:

yeah I'm getting those vibes especially because of the guitars idk about anyone else really

Ok my lying ass gave in and I listened to the GL snippet and I'm in love. The beat is perfect, her vocals are angelic and have far more personality than anything we've heard so far this era (sounds a lot like her vocals on BTD with much less reverb and grittiness than UV and HM) and that little guitar riff is definitely similar to the one in The Blackest Day. :party:

I can definitely hear the Starry Eyed similarities. It's sugary sweet but haunting at the same time. Now let's just hope that chorus is explosive or at least not a let down. :hdu:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

:crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai: still waiting for Lana's official announcement of the tracklist :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

so... who leaked the snippet? 

It wasn't leaked. It was found on a French site who get their previews from Spotify and Deezer. They get their previews from Lana's team.

Sorry, pardon my ignorance, but where do these snippets come from? I've wondered that since UV when people are pulling out these snippets of songs.

Check previous comment. All snippets come from Lana's team

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The reason this snippet has a tag that says the site's name (in French) is because the tag is added automatically by the site and is evident by trying to download the snippet and only getting the tag (with no song accompanying it)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

now i wonder how in my feelings and get free might be

we ripped those fuckers to shreds  :hdu: