Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so excited for tomorrow ya'll. I hope you all had an amazing day and I can't wait for the excitement / meltdowns that are going to occur within 12 hours from now! :party:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I need that guy who broke into Lana's house the first time to come through for us again. Zach where are you boo boo, you can take eclipse with you for your next escapade. Y'all can be the new Bonnie and Clyde. Knowing Lana the album is either in her empty garage or under the welcome mat to her home for safe keepings, at best she hid it under her mattress.

ruZKe8V.gif

when they ask me whos the bitch in the class giphy.gif

:willcut: thats a cute gif you got there clit; where'd you find it  :willcut:

steal the early version not this finished version. the one that had BAR and Yosemite. 

don't forget the dark solo version of LfL that sounds "blade-runner", i hear @Stargirl wants that one :hooker:

i love when i can agree with a stan twitter account

:flutter:

https://twitter.com/lanastit/status/884973152312229888

I changed my icon for this event and sleep is no where in my near future. I'm so excited

hot

Do you think the pre order will be up before 4 pm EST time? I have work at 4 and my biggest fear is being at work when lana releases something bc it'll literally make time go so slow

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

:hoe:

gorl i changed for the occasion too !

aint nobody stolen this yet so ima keep it on for the celebration

:grinds:  :grinds:

but if i catch any of y'all w/ my lizzy w a gun pic on ur ass im comin for blood

I'm more excited for the box set/ merch/ possible urban outfitters cover lmfao but I'm so excited for the songs too

this is p much me, we kno the tracklist just lemme see them photos in the boxset and the special vinyl for UO :cumming2: