Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I love, love Summer Bummer and Groupie Love so fucking much, I live for it. First I didn't like Summer Bummer but the production is so good, tomorrow I'll dance to them in the shower.

Okay so I just finished having my meltdown in private about my two most wanted songs on the album being fucking scrapped (why does she say something so amazing as Architecture being the sister to Yosemite and then leaving them out of the record? It's beyond me, but it's her music so she gets to decide)  :pigrez:  :kum:

To summarize I know that 4 songs were scrapped but she will do something with them... LIIIIIIIES.gif, SB and GL are amazing, WTWWATWKD will be cool and pretty much everything else on the record except for Coachella, box set is out for pre-order.  When will we be able to listen to the full interviews? And most importantly, Am I missing something else? Like anything?

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

THEORY: Album title is a sarcasm

-Not that long ago she mentioned in one of the interviews that the smiles in "Love" music video are sarcastic.

-Now she posted the tracklist with Lost For Life.

-Also the front of the album cover screams joy and happiness, but the back of it seems dark, sad and tired.

this goes especially well when you look at the tracks, love, lfl, groupie are all fairly positive for her standards, then you got summer bummer and cherry where she's still happy or at least content and then nearing the back of the album is the more darker sounding and political songs "really fucking dark world at war" "tomorrow never came" (ik the lyric we're given isnt very biased but the title, still) and a song called heroin? 

u may be onto somethin sis

I have a confession. I'm not saying I don't like it, but Groupie Love ended up sounding so underwhelming. I ended up liking Summer Bummer more. Just had to get that off my chest.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My icon is shook

Edit: changed it again cause I'm an unstable fucktard.

wow new record ! not even 10 minutes arc, good job :toofunny:

I have a confession. I'm not saying I don't like it, but Groupie Love ended up sounding so underwhelming. I ended up liking Summer Bummer more. Just had to get that off my chest.

Summer Bummer is so fun. Groupie Love is very cool and it's my favorite but I can see why you liked SB more

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

-Not that long ago she mentioned in one of the interviews that the smiles in "Love" music video are sarcastic.

-Also the front of the album cover screams joy and happiness, but the back of it seems dark, sad and tired.

Actually this would be brilliant and very Lana. I hope this is the case.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

You guys. Ok I’m absolutely baked at the bbeach on this scorching hot day listening to the new songs. So I’m boppin along to SB but then Spotify goes and does that magical little crossfade and it fades into groupie love. Honestly you guy im crying This is the best.  What an ether real experience. Honestly I don’t know now if I’m alive rn :diva:

When did she say the smile in the MV was sarcastic? I only remember her talking about smiling on the cover being funny to her.

can someone post the back cover?

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

To summarize I know that 4 songs were scrapped but she will do something with them... LIIIIIIIES.gif

hopefully the good sis @Eclipse will pull thru  :hooker:

assuming he even has them  :toofunny:

This goes especially well when you look at the tracks, Love, LFL, Groupie Love are all fairly positive for her standards, then you got Summer Bummer and Cherry where she's still happy.

Cherry is literally about falling to pieces (''I fall to pieces when I'm with you, I fall to pieces'') so how can Cherry be a song where's she's happy? You can be in love and extremely unhappy.