Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Been saying this was gonna be her best album since the start and now the gays are giving it the acclaim it deserves

K I'm absolutely not spoiling myself BUT I'm here to read your descriptions

Someone go IN DEPTH like I know you can :illumarina:

It's times like these when I'm so fucking happy I became broke after buying the vinyl. Worth it. All of it. :smokes:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lust for Life snatched Ultraviolence wig as best album.

So now that that's on that, Heroin, Get free, Tomorrow Never Came, In My Feelings and Change are ha Magnus Opus. ( Basically all LFL)

Woah woah woah, no.

giphy.gif

i am so living for the fact that lanaboards will now be a super happy and excited place to be for the final week!!!!!!!! it's been so hard with yall being so negative and doubtful all the time

LANA ALWAYS COMES THROUGH thats why she is our queen

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

K I'm absolutely not spoiling myself BUT I'm here to read your descriptions

Someone go IN DEPTH like I know you can :illumarina:

I'll start with my fave, Tomorrow Never Came.

Acoustic guitar in the beginning, very nice calming melody. Sounds kinda twangy, like early Bob Dylan. And she sings "lay lady lay" (Bob Dylan's reference). It's very short snippet but omg. It sounds like something you'd listen to while walking desert roads

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What I love about LFL is that there's a song for everybody

You can hate many songs but there will be at least one that any Lana fan would absolutely love

Miss Del Rey is serving us everything on the plate, from pop to folk to hip hop. She truly did THAT

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

This time next week girls we will have the full album. Tho I can imagine it leaking on Wednesday like both UV and HM

Get Free is kind of like a Lucky Ones style of ending, a little faster but if it were more like he style of paradise. That beautiful guitar strumming only comes in every so often like paradise tracks (similar to Gods). I'm dead. Stunning.

I stan Ultraviolence... hard. But now I truly think it won't longer be her best album  :rip:

I was thinking about this as well, Ultraviolence is such a great album (although some songs are not that great, Money Power Glory for example.) but I definitely think this might become the best album she ever released. I was listening to Honeymoon the other day and while I love a lot of songs on that album, I think Lust for Life will end Honeymoon - hopefully she's not going on the same path just like Honeymoon and not releasing great music videos, like the Honeymoon music video. I think it would be great if she released a music video for Cherry.