Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i cant be the only person who feels like each part of this album is a combination of btd, paradise, ultraviolence and honeymoon? i feel like different parts of the album capture the vibes of the others albums and i dont think its a coincidence it sounds like a combination of all 4

pNjWdpc.png

I'm saying this for the 100th time cause I'm so pumped, but.

T O M O R R O W

N E V E R

C A M E

I S

F U C K I N G

A M A Z I N G.

D O N ' T @ M E. :kris: :kris: :kris:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ok i won't listen to the snippets. just please tell me... wich album comes the closest style wise?

++++

please tell me how many songs are about love and relations ships... i don't want too many coachella topics

I wanna say Honeymoon, but with some elements of UV.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ok i won't listen to the snippets. just please tell me... wich album comes the closest style wise?

++++

please tell me how many songs are about love and relations ships... i don't want too many coachella topics

LFL is if UV had a baby with BTD's hip hop side.

a lot of them are self reflection as i can tell. most of the love songs are the first half of the album. the second half is full of piano, acoustic guitar, folky, UV masterpieces about self reflection and sorta about the world

Are u crazy, TOW is a masterpiece 

Hhaahahahahaha I do like it but I really love DLMBM over it

++++

It sound like... A really Hybrid of Honeymoon with a bit of Ultraviolence. There are "raw" vocals\instruments in few songs but I just listened once tho. It's not like BTD hip hop\trap at all but it sound like Honeymoon... but way more interesting I guess.

Idk about the themes tho cuz couldn't pay attention to lyrics at all hahaha but I think most of them are about Love. 13 beaches is haunting about paparazzis I guess, that's the only one I could understand 

Okay I listened to the snippets and the last half of the record sounds so amazing... It's brilliant how she didn't just make this a happy, straight-forward album. It seems to have depth. Love it.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Consider me on it. No promises tho if I can't make it work lol

Edit: Alright I'm not sure if this is 100% what you wanted but here you go. YouTube intro mixed with the album one and Lana's background vocals during A$AP's parts. Bitrate is a bit misleading, used 320kbps audio and 192kbps YT rip.

Ahhh that sounds beautiful thanks!!! I'm so sad that humming part isn't included in the iTunes version :'(

Seems like the song went through lots of last minute changes as well as GL

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I wanna say Honeymoon, but with some elements of UV.

Hhaahahahahaha I do like it but I really love DLMBM over it

It sound like... A really Hybrid of Honeymoon with a bit of Ultraviolence. There are "raw" vocals\instruments in few songs but I just listened once tho. It's not like BTD hip hop\trap at all but it sound like Honeymoon... but way more interesting I guess.

Idk about the themes tho cuz couldn't pay attention to lyrics at all hahaha but I think most of them are about Love. 13 beaches is haunting about paparazzis I guess, that's the only one I could understand 

LFL is if UV had a baby with BTD's hip hop side.

a lot of them are self reflection as i can tell. most of the love songs are the first half of the album. the second half is full of piano, acoustic guitar, folky, UV masterpieces about self reflection and sorta about the world

thank you so much babes <3

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

is it UV 2.0  :hdu:  :hdu:

oh lol, i wouldnt consider it to be a 2.0 of any albums, it just has a lot of dark sounding songs/undertones like uv

pNjWdpc.png