Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think we should never expect a 2.0 of anything. Every album should have it's own sound... we thought this would be BTD 2.0 but oh hell noo Lana came THRUUU

???, ?????????

late to the snippet party because I had the audacity to go out today......in my feelings has me SHOOK

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Did you miss the singles or did I miss people expecting UV 2.0?

Is anyone even expecting an UV 2.0? Lol (even though it's her best album)

it was mainly aimed at the people asking if the snippets sound like uv 2.0 a few pages ago 

i76mrxw.png 

Refusing to listen to any snippets because i really want that experience with the full album

However- Lana really did that with Summer Bummer and Groupie Love. Truly the Freak+Art Deco trap infused, double-punch of this album!!!!!! these were the only two songs i was worried about disliking and.... well i love them :oprah: More excited than ever for L4L

H0bDaqU.gif

Refusing to listen to any snippets because i really want that experience with the full album

However- Lana really did that with Summer Bummer and Groupie Love. Truly the Freak+Art Deco trap infused, double-punch of this album!!!!!! these were the only two songs i was worried about disliking and.... well i love them :oprah: More excited than ever for L4L

Girl I already forgot what the songs sound like lol

EotAQlJ.jpg