Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's 20 minutes away from it being 12am in the UK, that means exactly 1 week until LFL!

will it be out in NZ first or will it hit iTunes midnight EST?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

will it be out in NZ first or will it hit iTunes midnight EST?

I'm not sure..probably iTunes midnight

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

After tonight I'm gonna try not to listen to the snippets until the release date, I may need restraints.

After tonight I'm gonna try not to listen to the snippets until the release date, I may need restraints.

good idea

I'm going to listen to them once more then when it gets to midnight I won't listen again :derpna2:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

to be fair i wasnt really feeling anything about TNC. i don't reall like the whole folksy thing. but the snippet slayed me & is now one of my favorite tracks.

World at War may be my favorite song of all time, we'll see.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

so i was late to the party, here's some of my thoughts. because we all know how important they are :hooker:

Yosemite doesn't deserve to die but she was too good for all these songs, LfL may be tied with Honeymoon for my favorite, maybe even better than HM; but overall Paradise stays special to me. 

and i just want to give a quick apology to Cherry.. you've been that bitch and i've just been blind, my sincerest guilt to you Queen :kiss:

also i find it hilarious that the singles sound the most polarizing compared to the actual album, like love is so gentle and sweet and everything else is Ultraviolence level of substance abuse with hippy smoke shop and i bet shes afraid as fuck thinking she walked into the wrong room. 

btw Change and White Mustang are still those bitches y'all just cant see Change's glory, even her snippet here did her fuckin dirty. Just wait till that ethereal bridge and all yall will be on your knees suckin like you did to Summer Bummer after your second listen 

oAvvL.gif

my most anticipated to hear list :

1. Tomorrow Never Came (remember my description of Yosemite being that song on a dusty radio you hear while on the patio of a bar in the southwest of America right after a dust storm so everything is in slight disarray and you see the shelf of dust in the distance and its right before twilight and you're sipping on a glass coke bottle? yea this is giving me those teas. :creep: )

2. Change

3.Heroin 

4. God Bless America

5. White Mustang

6. 13 Beaches (this would be lower because the snip imo was a bit weak, i just have fairly high hopes for the chorus etc. the name gives me promises

7. In My Feelings

8. Cherry

9. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

10. Get Free

11. World at War 

no lie this was actually really fucking hard to try and do  :hdu: ugh its all so good but all so low, i bet on vinyl it's going to sound and feel so majestic :icant:

OH and i am so sorry for calling In My Feelings a dumb fucking title name for a song :toofunny:

so i was late to the party, here's some of my thoughts. because we all know how important they are :hooker:

Yosemite doesn't deserve to die but she was too good for all these songs, LfL may be tied with Honeymoon for my favorite, maybe even better than HM; but overall Paradise stays special to me. 

and i just want to give a quick apology to Cherry.. you've been that bitch and i've just been blind, my sincerest guilt to you Queen :kiss:

also i find it hilarious that the singles sound the most polarizing compared to the actual album, like love is so gentle and sweet and everything else is Ultraviolence level of substance abuse with hippy smoke shop and i bet shes afraid as fuck thinking she walked into the wrong room. 

btw Change and White Mustang are still those bitches y'all just cant see Change's glory, even her snippet here did her fuckin dirty. Just wait till that ethereal bridge and all yall will be on your knees suckin like you did to Summer Bummer after your second listen 

oAvvL.gif

my most anticipated to hear list :

1. Tomorrow Never Came (remember my description of Yosemite being that song on a dusty radio you hear while on the patio of a bar in the southwest of America right after a dust storm so everything is in slight disarray and you see the shelf of dust in the distance and its right before twilight and you're sipping on a glass coke bottle? yea this is giving me those teas. :creep: )

2. Change

3.Heroin 

4. God Bless America

5. White Mustang

6. 13 Beaches (this would be lower because the snip imo was a bit weak, i just have fairly high hopes for the chorus etc. the name gives me promises

7. In My Feelings

8. Cherry

9. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

10. Get Free

11. World at War 

no lie this was actually really fucking hard to try and do  :hdu: ugh its all so good but all so low, i bet on vinyl it's going to sound and feel so majestic :icant:

OH and i am so sorry for calling In My Feelings a dumb fucking title name for a song :toofunny:

Thank God you're just as excited for Tommorrow Never Came as much as me, now we can have meltdowns together. :kris: