Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so 13 beaches was SR before it was 13 Beaches, and it was originally for a horror movie. that is all we know? eclipse has instrumenta; + stems. correct?

no it never was for a movie

from the snippets ...what songs do y'all think we're supposed to be on honeymoon? she said two tracks I think

none were supposed for HM

image.png

now that we know for sure that the song SR will never appear on an upcoming record as it's been remade into 13 Beaches, can we get more info on it like what it actually stands for

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

wasn't beautiful people registered before honeymoon came out? stevie nicks was never credited originally

doesn't change the fact it wasn't supposed for HM. She talked about it in the Les Inrocks interview

image.png

Hey f*** please report this fake woke bitch: @plantsbulge (twitter) :hooker:

(DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF HER TWEETS, JUST REPORT THE ACCOUNT)

What kind of childish immature chickenshit fuckery are you on. 

Do you forreal think this is a place to try and make a mob to go and report some irrelevant bitch on twitter? And to do what? Get her suspended for speaking her mind? 

Is she factually wrong on certain parts of her beliefs? Yes, but all you gonna do is just fuel her argument. Shut one bitch down and suddenly her words mean infinitely more than your doing. Regardless this isn't the fucking place nor time to try and pull this. I've seen some questionable shit on this site but this is the most dumbest, most insignificant bullshit I've gotten to witness coming from a user.

Mess. 

Hey I created the @Get Free one so when you can change it some admin ban that account or something

aw thats nice, but i think i have a better idea for a username. i just have to ask if its appropriate.................