Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Slide inside it (What?)
Titty Boppin' (What?)
Milly Rockin' (What? What?)"

i hear this everytime i listen to summer bummber

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

my favorites will be the entire damn album,

yes even the little defect late bloomer rcoachella

Coachella was great when it was released and the album version will be even better.

honestly ill never forgive her for this

my last words will be "release Yosemite"

the album sampler tho made up for it ultra lightly

what if she comes out with "Lust For Life: Best American Record Edition"

giphy.gif

i cant wait until the album drops and every mindless stan is 100% FORSURE Get Free is her admitting she's done with music, much like how people did with Swan Song, purely because it reads very reflective and seems like a perfect closure for the album,

also; all* the snippets are 1/6-1/10 of the songs on the record. I'm fucking hyped

*besides White Mustang, because it probably wont be very different might as well just agree we've heard the entire thing, still a fav tho

my favorites will be the entire damn album,

yes even the little defect late bloomer rcoachella

I'll tell you something: while everyone was praising Terrence Loves You, saying ''oh it's so beautiful, one of Lana's best songs etc'' I was like ''oh, dis shit is fucking boring'', so I never listened to it too much... Til I bought my honeymoon vinyl last month and finally felt the blessings. TLY sounds heavenly beautiful on vinyl and I finally realized how beautiful this song is and how many of you guys were right.

Soooo maybe Coacella can grow in all of us, it's not impossible - even tho I think it's hard for it to grow on me -

original.gif

I'll tell you something: while everyone was praising Terrence Loves You, saying ''oh it's so beautiful, one of Lana's best songs etc'' I was like ''oh, dis shit is fucking boring'', so I never listened to it too much... Til I bought my honeymoon vinyl last month and finally felt the blessings. TLY sounds heavenly beautiful on vinyl and I finally realized how beautiful this song is and how many of you guys were right.

Soooo maybe Coacella can grow in all of us, it's not impossible - even tho I think it's hard for it to grow on me -

i miss that gif of her saying jazzy as shes getting in a car

Soooo maybe Coacella can grow in all of us, it's not impossible - even tho I think it's hard for it to grow on me 

You'll all see how wonderful Coachella is soon.

giphy.gif

Lmao I got done with work 5 hours ago and somehow completely forgot to listen to the new snippets because I got busy. Imma listen now hunties

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Coachella was great when it was released and the album version will be even better.

clock how i said late bloomer, at least at the time it was hard to see what direction the album was going in, mixed with the absence of info it just made the song bittersweet; and the time spent on it reallly showed. It blends much, much better listening to every song and ive warmed up to it. Still fun to poke at it and beat a dead horse for some internet points

I need ANOTHER photoshoot like this, like almost exact

Lana3.jpg

Just love this hippie look, now it makes me think of Tomorrow Never Came

original.gif

it comes out in 8 days you cant wait ?, stop tryna ruin her sales wishin for leaks, we aint in offseason no more this isn't BAR :wtf2:

do leaks at this point even hurt her (or any artist when it's this close to release date?) Like most that even know about a leak will be then more diehard fans, which means they probably spent money on merch for the era. Like HM premiered almost a week before release @ UO, UV leaked early, BTD did too I thinketc. A leak now won't hurt sales.

(I'm not advocating for a leak--just saying that if it does happen, it won't hurt)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

i miss that gif of her saying jazzy as shes getting in a car

tumblr_ntc8m42hme1tj3p7zo2_250.gif

this is the closest i found :aw:

https://media.giphy.com/media/vFjeA70RA9nwc/giphy.gif

(someone pls tell me how to embed an image I'm embarrassing myself)

giphy.gif

(copy image address and paste into the little painting beneath emotes, smh)