Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What is "lean into the fucking youth" supposed to mean? Like become the youth/youthful? Listen to them? 

to me she sounds mocking and aggressive rather than sweet and encouraging like in love. loves it  :creepna:

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

i also forgot to add when i heard the 'FUCK' right before the chorus of Cherry had me actually pause and laugh, its so out of nowhere but its like alright bitch keep goin 

ALSO

this is the first album in recent memory of the last few years in which the second half DOESNT slow down or get weaker, matter of fact it might actually be better than the first. Most artists make their singles and better songs toward the front with maybe one deep cut thats favored differently throughout different people.

our girl did that 

tenor.gif

also i find it hilarious that the singles sound the most polarizing compared to the actual album, like love is so gentle and sweet and everything else is Ultraviolence level of substance abuse with hippy smoke shop and i bet shes afraid as fuck thinking she walked into the wrong room.

:eartha: why can I visualise this

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

to me she sounds mocking and aggressive rather than sweet and encouraging like in love. loves it  :creepna:

Like for example a label person telling her to "lean into the youth" to be more approachable, relateable, mainstream? And now she's mocking that? :toofunny:

Edit: I don't get the expression in the first place that's why I'm lost. HELP

Just wanna say that I adore "Groupie Love". I was caught off-guard a bit when I first heard it, but I've come to realize that it's the closest Lana's studio tracks have come to the "Driving in Cars with Boys"/"Queen of Disaster"/"Prom Song" days. And her vocals are superb.

I love to read your feelings about the album, it looks incredible :flutter:

- - -

I worked 9h non-stop today listening to a huge playlist of Lana's albums tracks w/ LfL songs in it. It was heaven and I was damn efficient !

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

The more important question is when will it leak?

we aint here to disrespect this woman

i pirate everything else but the closest ill ever come to pirating this damn album is downloading it through apple music

i cant believe some of yall dont like summer bummer

its amazing

It's gonna be a grower. It's a bit inaccessible, to be honest - if not simply because of how "horror" it actually is. Like some kind of seductive, scary, dirty, everything track. But I think once it clicks, it will - and people are gonna drool over it. 

sorry if someone said this but what do we think TL means?

Also why were people saying eclipse would leak sr?

TL means Track List

They didn't. He confirmed 13 Beaches uses the same instrumental as SR

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

im so close to 2000 points i can t a s t e it, also if Lana ever does a video for Cherry I'm kinda wishing during the part where she just keeps listing ingredients/ things she pulls a Telephone and starts making some weird ass food dish and kills the man w/ whatever poison she made :flutter:

also i found out how to make my sig NOT break so Yosemite.gif is hereeeeee girlss

Love that red is a motif on this album. Cherries, wine, sangrias, roses, blood. Reminded me of how she told Courtney that she'll need to relinquish the red.

dont forget peaches 

im fine with it, a lot of the songs feel fiery and smoky- some sound annoyed or sassy, im here for bitchy witch space hippie communistic revolutionary robot blade runner moonlander Lana, it's a nice change of pace with how fuckin blueeeee UV and HM was