Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Hey ! The ones who listen to the snippets, What is the most Honeymoonish track on the record ?

:flutter:

Heroin and Change sound like HM songs but I could be wrong with that.

I think there are no songs that sound like UV for me.

Mfhp.gif

I haven't listened to the snippets so are all the songs after Coachella piano ballads other than tomorrow never came?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I haven't listened to the snippets so are all the songs after Coachella piano ballads other than tomorrow never came?

No, I think the "real" piano ballads are Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems and Change.

Mfhp.gif

:bye2:

Don't attack Contantine honey. You're not ready for that.

And yes, he did, like most of us.

Literally everytime Constantine posts an opinion it's comparible to leaked_version. Pretty sure they get attacked every time they post because of that lmao.

Or you're just a ho that blindly eats Lana's ass all day everyday without your own stance.

LMAOOOO

Let me explain to you why ive known this album was gonna be amazing despite the singles

Every single era, like you idiotic and simpleton gays, i would complain and say the album was gonna suck because the singles suck, but then the albums would turn out to be amazing. And guess what both times ive learned my lesson. Now i trust lana and she hasnt let me down

idk about you but when i make mistakes i own up to them and i learn from my lessons. I learned to stop bashing an album by judging its singles. You should probably start learning from your lessons too you annoying gay

Now, never address me again unless you have something interesting to say you bitter hag

LMAOOOO

Let me explain to you why ive known this album was gonna be amazing despite the singles

Every single era, like you idiotic and simpleton gays, i would complain and say the album was gonna suck because the singles suck, but then the albums would turn out to be amazing. And guess what both times ive learned my lesson. Now i trust lana and she hasnt let me down

idk about you but when i make mistakes i own up to them and i learn from my lessons. I learned to stop bashing an album by judging its singles. You should probably start learning from your lessons too you annoying gay

OR we could accept that being critical/not liking what you hear does not automatically means you are "bashing the album" or a "bad fan" and that being positive does not automatically mean you are "blindly eating her ass".

Although there are people here which do both of those things, it would be a much better place if we would just respect each others opinion and be able to actually discuss stuff instead of attacking each other for not feeling the same about music.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Or you're just a ho that blindly eats Lana's ass all day everyday without your own stance.

you're right, because its so unnatural that there were people who differ opinions and initial stances to yours. Crazy right? I'll admit, I wasn't very fond of the first snippet but fell in love after the second- there will always be supporters from the getgo, and that will never necessarily mean that they kiss her ass every time she drops something.

Go put your and anger into somethin more useful, like aggressive knitting or some shit nobody needs that kind of negativity 

OR we could accept that being critical/not liking what you hear does not automatically means you are "bashing the album" or a "bad fan" and that being positive does not automatically mean you are "blindly eating her ass".

Although there are people here which do both of those things, it would be a much better place if we would just respect each others opinion and be able to actually discuss stuff instead of attacking each other for not feeling the same about music.

agreed, these children who don't understand that not everything lizzy touches is gold baffles me. Shes made some shitty songs, trust. but shes made some stellar songs. Not everything will be amazing, and those who listen to her fart and think its her best song, well good for them, but should respect that people like you and I aren't going to be bemused by farts. She needs to burp and hiccup too. Maybe even grunt a little, you know? put some effort into it? unlike cuntymoon, which was her worst, this album may just be "okay". has some okay sounding songs, even cherry doesnt seem so appealing anymore.

im just saying its annoying to see the same cycle of criticizing the album by how the singles sound and then going crazy saying its the best album when they actually hear it.

Ive had to read dozens of pages of gays complaining and then today ive had to read another dozens of pages of the same people saying that this will be an amazing album. Like ???? Yall just said it was gonna be her worst and that she died lyrically and that shes lost her touch, etc.

It gets boring and annoying and it just ruins that whole vibe of the prerelease

im just saying its annoying to see the same cycle of criticizing the album by how the singles sound and then going crazy saying its the best album when they actually hear it.

Ive had to read dozens of pages of gays complaining and then today ive had to read other dozens of pages of the same people saying that this will be an amazing album. Like ???? Yall just said it was gonna be worst and that she died lyrically and that shes lost her touch, etc.

It gets boring and annoying

I get what you mean.

Everytime a new snippet appears, it's new and exciting and a lot of people is like WOOOOOW HER BEST ALBUUUUM COMING! or they are just completely bashing it.

However, expressing your feeling over how you think an album will be isn't wrong if you are not starting to insult people on a very personal level cause you don't agree with them (a lot of users here seem to think that it's asassy attitude that makes them look cool, but it's really just childish and stupid)

I personally have often stated that I don't like the singles and vibes she's going for and that I prepared myself for it to be a weaker effort cause so far it's just not my taste at all, unlike all the other albums with their respective singles (not saying I loved all of them instantly). And I don't think that this is unjustified. As much as I think that it's not wrong if someone expresses how they love the new concept and are looking forward to it.

I get what you mean.

Everytime a new snippet appears, it's new and exciting and a lot of people is like WOOOOOW HER BEST ALBUUUUM COMING! or they are just completely bashing it.

However, expressing your feeling over how you think an album will be isn't wrong if you are not starting to insult people on a very personal level cause you don't agree with them (a lot of users here seem to think that it's asassy attitude that makes them look cool, but it's really just childish and stupid)

I personally have often stated that I don't like the singles and vibes she's going for and that I prepared myself for it to be a weaker effort cause so far it's just not my taste at all, unlike all the other albums with their respective singles (not saying I loved all of them instantly). And I don't think that this is unjustified. As much as I think that it's not wrong if someone expresses how they love the new concept and are looking forward to it.

I completely understand

Although I can respect one or a few peoples opinions, but when its the entire whole forum full of negativity and then hypocrisy (and im not exaggerating, youve seen it with your eyes) then thats when it gets annoying and i have to speak out

I completely understand

Although I can respect one or a few peoples opinions, but when its the entire whole forum full of negativy and then hypocrisy (and im not exaggerating, youve seen it with your eyes) then thats when it gets annoying and i have to speak out

I get what you mena. It's the same as when everyone is excited for something and you don't like it and express your opinion and get lynched for it. This time it seems to be mostly the other way around.

She did a shoot with Complex right? I'm so excited for itt, hopefully we get it soon!

was it a shoot? I thought it was a vid?

OH and isn't Lans doin a live performance a few days after the record drops? we could be hearing these bible chapters live  :hdu: