Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why did she tag Metro Boomin on her insta post? I couldn't find his stage or real name in the credits but maybe I missed it... and idk if y'all remember but the day Lana tweeted her album cover he retweeted it!

Doesn't take an "insider" to realise that albums, especially Lana's, leak, just common sense :flutter: Would've thought such tenured fans could've made that connection.

Honeymoon leaked 3 days before release date and Ultraviolence 2 days before.

Honeymoon didnt leak. There was an UO listening party and every twink with a phone recorded it without hesitation. And if you ask me, thats not a leak. Lana isnt stupid, she probably knew full well what was going to inevitably happen

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

'green is the planet from the eyes of a turtle dove' is sung so beautifully I am so excited for this collab

I interpreted this line as her saying "recall back to the days when you were young and wild and open-minded. Lean into those days when you could dream anything possible and had a wild imagination". It's a political line, I'd say. Many political issues of today arise from ignorance and people being set in their ways and saying "well what difference could I make?". In your youth, you think you're important and know you can make any difference you want to. So "lean into the fucking youth" probably means "go back to the mindset and hopefulness of your younger years when you were free, a dreamer, and never thought something was impossible and stop being cynical in thinking you can't make a difference in this fucked up world. It's kind of interesting that this song recalls back to Cruel World sonically, it gives meaning to the obscure title that wasn't mentioned once in that song.

this is how i interpreted it too

Honeymoon didnt leak. There was an UO listening party and every twink with a phone recorded it without hesitation. And if you ask me, thats not a leak. Lana isnt stupid, she probably knew full well what was going to inevitably happen

I thought it did leak in better quality though before the actual release? I remember downloading it on my phone on the bus with no wifi lol but I can't really remember if it was before the release date it was definitely before my cd came in the post but it was a Bad time of my life so my memory is hazy

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Why did she tag Metro Boomin on her insta post? I couldn't find his stage or real name in the credits but maybe I missed it... and idk if y'all remember but the day Lana tweeted her album cover he retweeted it!

GOD BLESS AMERICA he's there

giphy.gif

'green is the planet from the eyes of a turtle dove' is sung so beautifully I am so excited for this collab

this is how i interpreted it too

I thought it did leak in better quality though before the actual release? I remember downloading it on my phone on the bus with no wifi lol but I can't really remember if it was before the release date it was definitely before my cd came in the post but it was a Bad time of my life so my memory is hazy

I personally only remember the recordings lol. Maybe it did, but i don't think i downloaded it bc on the release date i remember being so excited to hear everything in HQ

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Tbh I don't think we'll make it to 2000 pages before release. We know what's coming and when, so we don't have too much to speculate.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Tbh I don't think we'll make it to 2000 pages before release. We know what's coming and when, so we don't have too much to speculate.

challenge_accepted_by_ragefaceicons-d58u

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

watch the other snippets leak it will be easy then