Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

They told people to kill themselves multiple times, were warned not to, continued to tell people to kill themselves.

Well then thats_what_she_deserves[cedric_gervais_REMIX].MP3

she was funny tho she just needs to sort out her midlife crisis before she comes back, poor fag

They told people to kill themselves multiple times, were warned not to, continued to tell people to kill themselves.

apart from constantly belittering, insulting and attacking people

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

What kind of overdramatic sh*t. All the banned members literally had it coming, it's not like it's easy to get banned here.

this

plus, the forum has been much more enjoyable and this thread is less off-topic since Glittergate

---

tbh I think at this point, the album is not gonna leak. It's tuesday already and nothing. It's only 47 hours away anyway

image.png

For all the people complaining about Lana tickets being too expensive and having transportation to the release party, imagining living on the moon.

She only came here that ONE TIME and also there's no oxygen

For all the people complaining about Lana tickets being too expensive and having transportation to the release party, imagining living on the moon.

She only came here that ONE TIME and also there's no oxygen

But ngl the moon was probably her most intimate show

Iy honestly baffles me on how impatient people can be?? like we only have two days left basically and I know it gets harder the closer the date is but how can you actually want the album to leak?? like after everything lana has said about how she hates leak, why would you still think a leak would be good???

people....... :facepalm:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...