Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I've been on vacation for 4 weeks and have missed EVERYTHING that has happened smfh. I love Summer Bummer and Groupie Love a lot. They're both so good, i've loved every song from this album so far (except Coachella which grew on me) and I haven't listened to any snippets other than what lana has posted on IG. Her biggest album is approaching 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

My dream setlist at the moment would probably look something like this  :hooker:

01. Cruel World Honeymoon

02. Cherry

03. Ultraviolence

04. Born to Die

05. Lust for Life

06. High by the Beach

07. Summer Bummer

08. West Coast

09. Freak

10. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing(/In My Feelings)

11. Honeymoon Ride

12. Video Games

13. Love

14. Off to the Races 

BTD (3), Paradise (1), Ultraviolence (2), Honeymoon (3), Lust for Life (5)

What will y'all do once the album finally drops & we get the final visuals? Will you stay here on lanaboards or go away?

I've been on this site for like 5 years so I'm not going anywhere, but I'm gonna try to keep posting more even after the era ends. This is the first time I've really interacted with y'all during an album release and it's been hella fun so I wanna keep it up tbh  :flutter:

What will y'all do once the album finally drops & we get the final visuals? Will you stay here on lanaboards or go away?

I'll be here, just won't post often. (It's not like I am now, but you know, I'll be in and out)

EDIT: Is LFL release date worldwide or can we expect New Zealand/Australia an early release? Just wondering (I know they're getting singles earlier or whatever)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Hey guys!! I miss u all so much and I'm sad that I'm missing most of the excitement on here :( Just want to quickly say how excited I am for this album and when I get home from my holiday, the first thing I'm gonna do is listen to it. I Love you all and can't wait to get my laptop back so I can read through 200 pages of this messy thread xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

EDIT: Is LFL release date worldwide or can we expect New Zealand/Australia an early release? Just wondering (I know they're getting singles earlier or whatever)

Well there's been some debating on that earlier today, some of us think it's coming timezone by timezone (a.k.a. NZ first) but apparently some yanks here have strong opinions that the regional thing is bullshit and it'll be a worldwide release. which I find crap lol

Well there's been some debating on that earlier today, some of us think it's coming timezone by timezone (a.k.a. NZ first) but apparently some yanks here have strong opinions that the regional thing is bullshit and it'll be a worldwide release. which I find crap lol

Oh, I wasn't here earlier sorry.

It makes sense that NZ will get it first, it's what's going on with every record as far as I know and unless someone has changed it overnight.

Probably first thing to come is digital release in NZ and on 21st physical copy worldwide.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro