Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

One day till it is out in NZ

Is the 19th in NZ, two days left.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

You really gonna sit there for 10 minutes listening to Love and LFL for the 200th time knowing 13 Beaches is right after???.....you got some patience sis.

Im pressing play on track 3 and listening from there, i havent even heard GL or SB in full yet!

Absolutely, my first play through is always from beginning to end - There's nothing quite like your first time :flutter:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Has anyone seen any store displays for the album? I've been to a few CD shops, and there wasn't even a card above the LDR section  :usrs:

Someone put up pictures of a store in Poland having Lana promo in the stores, but not me. Here the CD store near my village probably won't even sell Lust for Life, lmao.

Is the 19th in NZ, two days left.

I just meant that the record will be out when in NZ when in my country is still the morning of the 20th. Sorry, didn't think it was so hard to explain. 

it's about a day and a half from now

i saw a coming soon sign with the cover for lfl and two other albums at target, and she was at the bottom.

there were no lana cds anywhere on the shelf at my store either lol

I just meant that the record will be out when in NZ when in my country is still the morning of the 20th. Sorry, didn't think it was so hard to explain. 

I was so confused! Haha! 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

After viewing the mess on the ATRL thread about who's gonna be number 1, I'm thinking about connecting my desktop computer  to apple music and have it constantly streaming LFL on mute for the whole week through. Would this make any kind of a difference in the long run if it was for a whole week? 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

After viewing the mess on the ATRL thread about who's gonna be number 1, I'm thinking about connecting my desktop computer  to apple music and have it constantly streaming LFL on mute for the whole week through. Would this make any kind of a difference in the long run if it was for a whole week? 

Shuffle though so the Apple music gods don't think you're a robot.

Bm2AvMo.gif

It looks real ugh pls god

ATRL says its the correct product code  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Thats still 2 days boo

That does look real.

That's also how its stylized in the promo with the features all listed not the songs

Streams with muted audio don't count. If you are planning to do that, just turn off your speakers and leave it playing with normal sound. One more thing... If you are outside States, that streams won't matter.

Streams with muted audio don't count. If you are planning to do that, just turn off your speakers and leave it playing with normal sound. One more thing... If you are outside States, those streams won't matter.

I'm in the states :)