Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Thanks love. Hopefully. Id hate to have this come between us :kiss:

I think grandparents are typically the most stubborn people when it comes to accepting gay grandchildren. Try to not feel bad about it. Maybe he isn't a bad man after all, it's just that people of his generation weren't taught how to be more accepting, they were taught how to follow the rules and traditions (created by even older people or religions) and being gay is typically considered against those rules. I'm sorry that happened to you and maybe I'm saying things that are a little bit obvious but it hits me hard when that kind of things happen, specially when I'm living in a country were masculinity is kind of a big deal (Mexico), so I wanted to say something. Anyway, the album is so close so let's focus on that (and this was a little off topic so I hope Elle doesn't get mad at me lol) :D

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Is LFL for sale in Canada??  :ohno:  I'll go check Best Buy for it tomorrow, but the nearest record store closed down in April. (HMV) Why is everyone saying "lets burn Canada together"

omg sis do u live near edmonton? SLAM YOUR WAY TO BLACKBYRD RECORDS AND BUY THE ALBUM 

"Wil flick that clit for a leak what is ur location"

:rip: 

omfg gays leave this poor middle aged almond butter cheese ALONE

Did she really say that? 

Omg what a hypocritical heterosexual middle-aged woman!!! I'm crying 

:scream:  :crying4:  :crying4:  :crying4:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

what a bitch, would luv to see the gays bring the bitch's account down

original.gif

Dead at her getting hundreds DMs like...

"Wil flick that clit for a leak what is ur location"

J E S U S  :rip:  :rip:  :rip: i hope she at least finds shit like that as funny as we do 

what have I done to Lisa

i'd watch your mailbox for a lawsuit notification hella soon, from both Lisa and Elle for distress

giphy.gif